Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cybertron.ca Combiner War Poll (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=57333)

Slave 01-15-2015 06:30 PM

Cybertron.ca Combiner War Poll

Ok so the idea of having an "official" Cybertron.ca Combiner war figure seems to interest a lot of folks, so I'm making an "official" thread about this. Here's the general idea:

We collectively put our ideas together here about what should be the next "fan made" Combiner bots, vote on it here... and when the official polls comes out, we all vote and post the Same thing that we decided here... making this the official Cybertron.ca combiner.

So dont be afraid to pitch in your own ideas, there's no bad suggestions, lets all brainstorm on this.

Here's my pitch idea: We never really gotten a Boat Combiners (beside that super link Shockwave)... So how about it? Boat combiners... Yacht, destroyer, craft carrier, submarine, oil tanker... since they are all boats they would be "easy" to use the same mold and retool it, Hasbro's gonna like that... kinda like them aerialbots... I think this has potential We call him "Captain Seafarer" lol just like they did with powerglide we could have Seaspray transforming into a gun for the combiner :P

I personally vote Decepticon faction
Fembots crew
Russian origins... I dont think we ever had any Russian bots before.
Dominant colors of course Red, metalike dark grey, white.

Undrave 01-15-2015 07:06 PM

Re: Cybertron.ca Combiner War Poll

Liking the boats idea! I did vote Autobots because it seems the Autobots Combiners just aren't as cool or iconic as the Decepticon ones (IMHO). Though evil Femme Bots would be cool.

sarmick01 01-15-2015 07:08 PM

How about the idea of a combiner that doesn't have a theme? What I mean is all the others have construction vehicles, rescue vehicles, etc. Why not just some random one?

Rodimus Prime1 01-15-2015 07:09 PM

Where are the titan city combiners choice??

So.... none.... hmmm... voted decepticon planes...

just because.. thats why

Masta_Skidz 01-15-2015 07:14 PM

are not 90% of transformers malebots so what is up with that

Buhawi 01-15-2015 07:20 PM

Malebots
Indian complete with accent
Cars
Decepticons

Slave 01-15-2015 07:23 PM

I like the indian bots... complete with bollywood music gimmick as they transform LOL

chans formers 01-15-2015 07:28 PM

i'd go for a "seekers" combiner,an official dinobots combiner using the original 5 dinobots(not bayverse.....the originals done up classics style....and no hooker boots grimlock)

my inner nerd would also like a "scraplets" combiner also but i really don't see that one happening....

Deception 01-15-2015 07:28 PM

Autobot - Male Bots - Boats Theme

I think the autobots could use more combiners (on my shelf at least :) )As for the bots I generally think if we're going to use ships as parts of a combiner chances are it's going to be one bulky beast and male bots seem like the better way to go. when i think about combiners i usually see them as the giant hulking heavy weight hitters of the factions in other words i see hulk not she-hulk lol. as for boats i'm definitely on board with slave we do need something different. how many official transformers actually transforms into boats/ships? we got an abundance in cars, planes, and animals, even trains now give us some ships!

edit: I've just got an even better idea...why not have a mix of both male and fembots? since this IS a team/squad whatever you want to call it.

Larkhainan 01-15-2015 07:29 PM

Indian decepticon femmeboat combiner would be incredible.