Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 3 has been released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81108)

Decepticon Army 10-24-2020 07:48 AM

Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 3 has been released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple board members for letting us know Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 3 has been released in Canada. Wave 3 consists of Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Decepticon Fasttrack and Runamuck. The sightings were made at various Walmarts across the country.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

TriBlurr 10-24-2020 11:50 AM

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 3 has been released in Canad

So it's just wave 2 I may have to hunt down online. :P

Tonestar 10-24-2020 01:50 PM

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 3 has been released in Canad

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriBlurr (Post 821548)
So it's just wave 2 I may have to hunt down online. :P

ER Wave 2 Deluxes have also been showing up at EB Games stores recently but usually 1 or 2 figures at a time.

Wheelwave 10-24-2020 02:10 PM

Not worried about finding any of wave 2, it's more of trying to get multiples of the Quintesson Allicons.

TriBlurr 10-24-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 821562)
ER Wave 2 Deluxes have also been showing up at EB Games stores recently but usually 1 or 2 figures at a time.

Been checking my local EB every other day. Nothing yet. Though they did get the wave 2 and 3 voyagers. So can't complain too much.

GotBot 10-25-2020 07:50 AM

wave 3? What the hell happened to wave 2?

evenstaves 10-25-2020 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 821601)
wave 3? What the hell happened to wave 2?

Seconded - I'd be pleased if wave 3 surfaced, but I never saw any wave 2s, not even at the local EB

(saw a Snapdragon, but has a big QA paint blob on his cheek, very noticeable)

Undrave 10-26-2020 10:54 AM

Wave 3?! What the heck... are they avoiding Arcee or purpose or something?! First the Thrilling 30 one never showed up and now this?

I need Airwave dangot!!

delrue 10-26-2020 03:18 PM

Wave 2 has been showing up in small numbers in some places, mostly EB it seems. There were some Arcees and Smokescreens shipped out by Walmart though.

They just kind of jumped the gun with the Wave 2 released in Canada post when somebody was selling stock they likely got from the US.

CyberDragon10K 10-26-2020 10:45 PM

Fasttrack!

Scorpy finally gets his little guy. Just need to wait for A3U to get my pre-order in...