Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alex Milne and Ages Three and Up at Hollywood North Entertainment Expo this weekend (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21592)

Super_Megatron 03-04-2010 09:28 PM

Alex Milne and Ages Three and Up at Hollywood North Entertainment Expo this weekend

1 Attachment(s)
Ages Three and Up, is preparing for the 1st annual Hollywood North Entertainment Expo on Sunday, March 7th, 2010, taking place at the National Nikkei Museum & Heritage Centre in Burnaby, British Columbia from 11am to 6pm.

The Hollywood North Entertainment Expo showcases Anime, comics, gaming and Science-Fiction, with special guest appearances from the industry, including Alex Milne, Pia Guerra, Ian Boothby, Camilla D'errico and other great guests.

Ages Three and Up will have a few tables showcasing some of the products from their online store and some other goodies. So if you live around the Vancouver area and want a day of pure anime, comics and Transformer geekery, come on down... it'll be fun.

Also, for those of you haven't checked, A3U has new and re-stocked items in their retail and online stores. Read on for the notable items.

Super_Megatron 03-04-2010 09:29 PM

Re: Alex Milne and Ages Three and Up at Hollywood North Entertainment Expo this weeke

* TFC-004 Henkei Weapons add-on (these weapons look awesome... especially for henkei
or classic inferno)
* TFC EX-002B Shadow Rollar
* TFC EX-002B Battle Rollar
* Fans Project City Commander with TFX-03 add-on set
* Fans Project TF Crossfire Aerial Appendage Kit
* Fans Project G3 Trailer
* Fans Project TFX ABT-01 Alternator / Binaltech Prime Transforming Gun and Matrix set
* BTS G3 Nemesis Prime Command Center with Attack Drone
* Encore 16 Re-stock - Bruticus
* Encore 17 Re-stock - Cassettes (Ratbat, Slugfest, Steeljaw, and Ramhorn)
* Encore 19 Re-stock - Cassettes (Frenzy, Rumble, Overkill and Laserbeak)
* WST Grimlock Re-stock
* Masterpiece King Grimlock Re-stock

encline 03-05-2010 12:23 AM

Re: Alex Milne and Ages Three and Up at Hollywood North Entertainment Expo this weeke

anyone going to this?!! I may need to hitch a ride from the ferry

Robimus 03-05-2010 12:49 AM

If you don't yet have a commision from Alex head out and get one. If you already have one then get out there and get another.:D

blitz 03-05-2010 12:51 AM

Hmmm, I want to get some prints from Alex Milne.

MacDougs 03-05-2010 02:03 AM

I'm definitely going to this. I needs me an Alex Milne original. Everything else will just be gravy.

TFtoys 03-05-2010 06:32 AM

how come we only know this at March....this seems bigger than Vcon

Lysist 03-05-2010 11:59 AM

Well, I know what I am doing on Sunday :)

JLvatron 03-05-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 216554)
If you don't yet have a commision from Alex head out and get one. If you already have one then get out there and get another.:D

Words of wisdom!:)

jjwankenobi 03-05-2010 02:28 PM

I hope Alex will be selling the TFCON 2009 Classics/Henkei/Classics 2.0-themed poster there.