Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76487)

down_shift 06-01-2019 12:48 AM

Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple board members for letting us know that the Transformers x Ghostbusters crossover figure Ectotron has been found at Canadian retail. Ectotron, who transforms into the iconic Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters was found at EB Games all over Canada. The figure retails for $59.99 + taxes.

This is great news for fans who wanted the figure but didn't want to pay for the stiff shipping from Hasbro Pulse.

Happy (Ghost) Hunting!

Evan 06-01-2019 01:27 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Reta

Yes, shipping to Canada was almost as much as the figure! This is great news.

wervenom 06-01-2019 01:32 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Reta

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 787428)
Happy (Ghost) Hunting!

Indeed :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/q9aMqQF.jpg

Matrix_Holder 06-01-2019 02:44 PM

The locations in my city only received preorder fulfillment shipments and none for sale. Best of luck for those hunting for one.

Alexander Quinn 06-01-2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 787455)

Ha! I love that! Nice.

905soundwave 06-02-2019 09:36 AM

Awesome. Hasbro should make a figure of K.I.T.T. And other iconic TV movie cars. KITT would be a natural source nice he already talks.

wervenom 06-02-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 787461)
Ha! I love that! Nice.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by 905soundwave (Post 787493)
Awesome. Hasbro should make a figure of K.I.T.T. And other iconic TV movie cars. KITT would be a natural source nice he already talks.

Agreed

MitchPoer 06-02-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 905soundwave (Post 787493)

At the top of my wisht list is the TMNT van

Alexander Quinn 06-02-2019 03:37 PM

I’d say yes to KITT, the Turtle Van, and how about the Time Machine from Back to the Future, and the Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo. This could easily be a line I could get suckered into hard. The General Lee, the Impala from Supernatural, a Mariokart, any version of the Batmobile, even a slight retool of this as the upgraded Ecto-1A from GB2.

wervenom 06-02-2019 04:52 PM

KITT, DeLorean, and General Lee and I'd be happy oh and a Batmobile don't really care which one

Cerebros 06-02-2019 08:52 PM

How is this news? Preorders were offered awhile back guaranteeing this item was coming to eB. ����*♂️

positivelyken 06-02-2019 08:54 PM

I love this idea and I'd add to this list:

- The A-Team van
- Airwolf
- The super motorcycle from Street Hawk
- Boss Hogg's longhorn Cadillac

wervenom 06-02-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 787521)
I love this idea and I'd add to this list:

- The A-Team van
- Airwolf
- The super motorcycle from Street Hawk
- Boss Hogg's longhorn Cadillac

yep yep

Matrix_Holder 06-02-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerebros (Post 787520)
How is this news? Preorders were offered awhile back guaranteeing this item was coming to eB. ����*♂️

it's news because it let's members here know that they are out now.

Croaker 06-03-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 787460)
The locations in my city only received preorder fulfillment shipments and none for sale. Best of luck for those hunting for one.

Same around me - nothing beyond the pre-orders (which I missed).

riderman 06-03-2019 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got this email from EB Games about the Ectotron. Picked it up yesterday and the box is pretty big compared to Trailerless Prime and Hot Rod

riderman 06-03-2019 12:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what Hasbro should think about Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, Back to the Future and the 1980s Turtle van from TMNT!

Evan 06-03-2019 04:03 PM

I saw someone had purchased an Ectotron at Star Wars Collectors Expo on Sunday. I only had a quick glimpse, but I liked it.

Robimus 06-03-2019 06:05 PM

Nice!

Pascal 06-03-2019 06:07 PM

And sure enough people are already scalping it...

wervenom 06-03-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 787561)
And sure enough people are already scalping it...

I've seen one at $120 yesterday and another at $150 today

Draysoth 06-06-2019 12:58 PM

Back in stock online, GO GO GO!

Shockwave 75 06-08-2019 12:44 PM

My wife went looking to get one for me and was told that each store only got 2 to put on the shelves. Or at least the store she went to did.

Shockwave 75 06-10-2019 07:10 AM

I lucked out and got the last one they had at the EB Games in Vaughn, right by the Colossus theater.
I really like him! Sure his knees are kinda loose, and his proton pack could peg in a lot more securely, but he's still awesome!

Digibasherx 06-13-2019 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 (Post 787921)
I lucked out and got the last one they had at the EB Games in Vaughn, right by the Colossus theater.
I really like him! Sure his knees are kinda loose, and his proton pack could peg in a lot more securely, but he's still awesome!

If he's anything like Hotspot or Onslaught (same mold), then you're probably not transforming the legs properly. Check the threads for the proper leg transformation and the knees will lock into place.

latefox2015 06-18-2019 07:54 AM

Just picked another one up at an EB Games last night for my bud. They are still around. This was in Kitchener.