Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The great Walmart $0.02 no sale (wah wah) (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79761)

canprime 06-06-2020 04:51 PM

The great Walmart $0.02 no sale (wah wah)

1 Attachment(s)
So I stopped at the Kemptville Walmart today. I decided to take a look in the transformer section and found this:. (see pic)

the cashier told me she couldn't sell it because it was either recall or old stock. So I finally found one of those crazy super deals and I had to leave it behind. (Wah wah)

wervenom 06-06-2020 04:54 PM

Re: The great Walmart $0.02 no sale (wah wah)

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 810975)
So I stopped at the Kemptville Walmart today. I decided to take a look in the transformer section and found this:. (see pic)

the cashier told me she couldn't sell it because it was either recall or old stock. So I finally found one of those crazy super deals and I had to leave it behind. (Wah wah)

I bought quite a few of those a few weeks ago and they didn't stop me. Next time go to self checkout if your Walmart has one

wervenom 06-06-2020 04:57 PM

canprime 06-06-2020 05:11 PM

Yeah I went to pay cash for my items so I skipped self checkout, and the line was crazy long compared to the regular cashiers.

It was the only item there, everything else was newer stuff. No skin off my nose since I already have him, just was such a crazy price.

wervenom 06-06-2020 05:15 PM

Makes sense. I came across 15-20 so for that price couldn't say no

predahank 06-06-2020 05:22 PM

I thought I got a bargain at $1each lol
$.02 rounded down is free!

wervenom 06-06-2020 05:26 PM

LOL that's what I said. When I went through self checkout it scanned 2 cents for first one, second one brought it up to 5 cents so I kept going. How ever many there were I got them and 2 sets of Micromasters for $1 each and total was 2.67 taxes in. Like I said when I bought them, best deal I got all year.

chaingunsofdoom 06-06-2020 06:29 PM

Yeah the Siege MMs are $1 at stores here but stock is either 0 or wrong according to stocktrack.ca

CobraCommander 06-06-2020 07:29 PM

Yeah I think when the price hit's $0.02 they are supposed to take the items off shelf and send it to 'claims' where they likely sell it off in bulk to a liquidator.

Sucks that they wouldn't honor the price for you though.

theoneyouknowleast 06-06-2020 08:13 PM

Those deals are great when you can score them. Got a dozen or so at $1 ea a while ago, still pretty happy about it.