Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Items For Sale or Trade (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Childhood TF toys for sell (Montreal Area) (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=45034)

Slave 01-24-2013 12:23 PM

Childhood TF toys for sell (Montreal Area)

Hi there, I'm selling a bunch of transformers toys from childhood.

It's a really nice set of TF toys with all the accessories & a few Gobots.

Photos will be coming soon (later tonight or tomorrow)

I got pretty much all accessories for them all but I'm no expert and I dont know what goes with who... its all mixed up... I checked the accessories bag and yeah I could identify SOME of those with who they belong... but like I said, I'm not an expert lol

the highlights of the lot:
  • G1 Soundwave with Batteries/Guns (no chrome lance that goes on the tip of the gun... or maybe he does I'll check back later in the accessories bag)
  • Diaclone Blitzwing (white & Green) with both missiles (dunno about the gun and sword)
  • G1 Octane Tripple Changer (i think he's missing the tail)
  • G1 Blaster (eject button is fucked)
  • Gobot Tank with accessories & rubber threads
  • Gobot Loco (he's so cute)
  • G1 Onslaught with all accessories (but not the other combiners)
  • G1 MotorMaster with all accessories
  • G1 Dragstrip with accessories
  • G1 Deadend with accessories
  • G1 Hotspot with accessories

I got a bunch of other I dont really know of, mostly Gobots... a broken RoylesRoyce, broken submarine, broken hydraplane, some worn-out grey space ship, the orange lift, a red motocycle that looks so much like G1 Groove (defensor's leg), 2-3 insect robots, but not TF, maybe Gobots but i dont think so... also have the McDonald transformers knock-off... the red/white/blue ones... never knew the names. There's also has a few instruction booklets for a couple of them G1 TF. I think I'm missing a few others TF but like I said, photos will be coming ;)

I wants to sell the whole lot together. Anyone can give me a fair price? I say I could easily get about 150-200 for the lot.

Not too interested in shipping through mail, so I mentions that I'm in the Montreal Area and lives near Cadillac Subway station, if you guys can come pick up or meet up for the sale it'll be good. :-)

You can PM me for offers or write here as comments... I'll be checking back :-)