Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When is R-02 Feral Talon suppose to be released? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=52866)

dingd0ng 04-26-2014 10:22 PM

When is R-02 Feral Talon suppose to be released?

I know we just got Leo Dux, dies any knoe when exactly is Talon suppose to be released. I already preordered Tigris expected for September so sshouldn't Talon be out very soon? I still haven't preorder from anywhere yet. Where did you guys order from?

Deception 04-27-2014 02:16 AM

Re: When is R-02 Feral Talon suppose to be released?

lol i think talon was supposed to be one of the first ones to be released but they changed it. i remember seeing it on preorder for the longest time. anyways, considering that we just got leo dux and its mmc i'd say you're gonna have to wait a bit more longer hahaha. perfection takes time :p

funkmasterke 04-27-2014 05:08 AM

I ordered talon from MMC's main destributor Planet Steel Express. They usually get it before most retailers and even after shipping its cheaper than a3u.

They have the release date for June.

dingd0ng 04-27-2014 05:47 AM

Thanks i am gonna check out planet steel express.

Masta_Skidz 04-27-2014 11:01 AM

I have had Talon on pre-order for about a year and a half now I believe it when live on TFsource on jan or feb of 2013 and I have heard that they are having the hardest time with talon's tolerences I guess the wings are the major problem and they dont want to re-lease a figure with really bad quality flaws they have been pretty good with quality ever since HOS Prime 1st run

Bruticus 04-27-2014 11:34 AM

I can answer this, as MMC has given us some lowdown on it. Talon was originally supposed to be the first Feralcon, but issues with the mold held it back considerably. At TFCon last year, they announced they were making some significant changes to the mold to assist with stability, durability, and make it even more realistic. Since then, they have had a few more issues with it's production, but have recently confirmed to me that it is supposed to now be shipping out in late July 2014 to Distributors and then shortly thereafter to authorized resellers, which we are and I can't wait to see it!

Masta_Skidz 04-27-2014 12:36 PM

I can't wait to see it either Bovis Fortis and Dux looks so bad assed together

PrimeCron 04-27-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz (Post 571793)
I can't wait to see it either Bovis Fortis and Dux looks so bad assed together

Dude, they are bada$$....I have been enjoying Fortis so much....

chuskers 04-27-2014 01:53 PM

How many of you were patient and haven't teased yourself with the Fortis, Bovis and Leo combination already LOL

Transbot90210 04-27-2014 02:12 PM

Not yet but I think I am going to do it and just wait for the arms to come in and attach them right away.