Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Customs and Artwork (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   DECEPTICON COMMAND (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=13853)

Mega-Prime 316 02-26-2009 02:04 PM

DECEPTICON COMMAND

6 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of projects I have been working on for a little while.

1st is a repaint of a Classics Megatron. I did do the wing mod to him and painted in the chest detail, and got rid of the green eyes. I was trying for a more G1 feel.

Next is a repaint and arm swap. I took Energon Shockblast and swaped out his claw and cannon for a Value Village junker robot arms and a dollar store type cannon from some kind of space tank, and reformed into Shockwave. I was also trying for a G1 feel.

I hope you guys like them, c&c are welcome. :D

GMfan 02-26-2009 03:38 PM

Re: DECEPTICON COMMAND

I really like Megatron, thats how I'd like to make mine look one day but keep the "wings" I think they look pretty cool.

DECEPTICON_BRAWL 02-26-2009 03:39 PM

wow thats wicked!!!i did a classics megatron repaint a long time ago but it wasn't pretty.......i might re-repaint it.

Bruticus82 02-26-2009 04:28 PM

That's terrific work! I especially like shockwave! Well done.

chans formers 02-26-2009 04:32 PM

did you have the same "paint rubbage"issues on megs as i did?(right on top of his hips,they always get scraped during transforming:()and shockwave looks simply badass!!so much better now that his cannon arm isnt dragging on the floor!!nice workz!!!

venksta 02-27-2009 11:31 AM

Great job on both. The more G1 inspired color scheme for Megatron is a nice touch, and works really well on the toy. :D

J.Soundwave 02-27-2009 12:42 PM

Good stuff bud, you'll have to bring these by and show them off sometime haha.

Nightshade83 02-27-2009 06:31 PM

Awesome job on both of them! I especially like pic of Megatron holding some random Autobot at fusion cannon-point. Great job!

Mega-Prime 316 02-27-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightshade83 (Post 112553)
Awesome job on both of them! I especially like pic of Megatron holding some random Autobot at fusion cannon-point. Great job!

The random autobot is my custom Ironhide. One of my fav scenes in the animated movie is when the Decepticons take over the shuttle, and Megatron says "Heroic autobot nonsense!" ;)

DECEPTICON_BRAWL 02-27-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega-Prime 316 (Post 112587)
The random autobot is my custom Ironhide. One of my fav scenes in the animated movie is when the Decepticons take over the shuttle, and Megatron says "Heroic autobot nonsense!" ;)

ahhh yes love that part what i like more is"your an idiot,starcream"