Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TFcon Toronto 2014 Customizing Class figure revealed: Crankedcase (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=54267)

Super_Megatron 07-02-2014 10:00 PM

TFcon Toronto 2014 Customizing Class figure revealed: Crankedcase

1 Attachment(s)
TFcon is happy to reveal the 2014 custom class figure Classics “Crankedcase”. Instructed by customizing veterans DAK, Nemesis Predaking, Plowking and Chans formers, this class will take you through the real customizing process from start to finish, taking a toy and transforming it into a new character. Using paint, stickers and several hours of focus, all skill levels can learn how to create their own custom toy in this class where everything you need will be provided. There are still spots open for the Friday and Sunday classes which you can register for on the Admission/Registration/Ticket Information page.

TFcon Toronto – The world's largest fan-run Transformers convention will take place July 11th to 13th, 2014. TFcon will return to the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Transformers. You can book your discounted room now via the 2014 hotel reservation website. TFcon Toronto preregistration is still online. This is the only way to reserve the 2014 exclusive MASTERPIECE SHAFTER and to sign up for the customizing classes.

TFcon Toronto 2014 features Canada's largest dealer room for Transformers merchandise, question and answer panels and autograph sessions with many special guests including SUSAN BLU the voice of Generation 1 Arcee and voice director for Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Transformers Animated, GREGG BERGER the voice of G1 Grimlock, GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines and Optimus Prime in Armada, Energon and Cybertron as well as AARON ARCHER former Creative Lead for all Transformers partnerships, NEIL KAPLAN the voice of Optimus Prime in Robots in Disguise, SARAH STONE artist for IDW’s Transformers: Windblade miniseries, Transformers: Robots in Disguise ongoing series comic book artist ANDREW GRIFFITH, Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye ongoing series comic book artist ALEX MILNE, Transformers colorist JOSH PEREZ, Transformers toy designer and artist MARVIN MARIANO, the man behind LilFormers MATT MOYLAN and a live performance by THE CYBERTRONIC SPREE as well as PEAUGH and VANGELUS with more TBA.

grizzly519 07-03-2014 02:28 AM

Re: TFcon Toronto 2014 Customizing Class figure revealed: Crankedcase

I was a little worried that the class figure might have been from the beast hunters line(not any longer).I love the new mods with color scheme and am eagerly looking forward to the class.

Matrix_Holder 07-03-2014 03:19 AM

That's awesome. Can't wait to work on this bad boy on Friday. Great choice guys.

Spursfan88 07-03-2014 11:02 AM

Looks great - looking forward to the Friday class!!!

The 12th Prime 07-03-2014 12:13 PM

So how would I go about getting into the Friday Class if my GF has already bought me my weekend pass and the Shafter figure?

Stapler 07-03-2014 12:24 PM

Really neat idea for a figure. I love me the triggerbots/triggercons and this is something I would totally buy at the store. Really clever mold choice. :)

Super_Megatron 07-03-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 12th Prime (Post 585254)
So how would I go about getting into the Friday Class if my GF has already bought me my weekend pass and the Shafter figure?

You can just go to the registration page and order the Friday class.