Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Well I guess I won't transform MP Megs. (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=1918)

jourdo 05-19-2007 02:56 PM

Well I guess I won't transform MP Megs.

The amount of pressure I had to apply to the arms was scaring the crap out of me, so I backed off. I've read too many stories of Megs going snappy-snap. Ah well, I was going to keep him in bot mode anyway.

Anyone else have issues with this guy?

Super_Megatron 05-19-2007 03:52 PM

Re: Well I guess I won't transform MP Megs.

I just decided to not even bother :) Wouldn't be the first time I left something in Robot mode and never transformed it.

dak 05-19-2007 04:30 PM

I've transformed him. there are some tricky area's, yes, shoulders being one of them.

soundwaveCA 05-19-2007 04:37 PM

I never had any worries about breaking mine when I got him, just took me a ridiculously long time to do it. Would never do it again though after what I've heard, and the gun mode is nothing great, and if you have G1Megatron MP Megs just seems so weird as he's so big in your hands.

Shepp 05-19-2007 10:15 PM

i intend to transform him at least once, but i tend to agree that if it feels like i'm applying too much stress, i'll stop.

but at that point i may examine the joints and see if i can do something about it.

Batman 05-20-2007 08:54 AM

I have probably transformed him like 50 times now. No problems. No breakage. There are useful videos on youtube that may help you. Read the instructions a few times and you will be fine.

When I pop his shoulders out, instead of pulling out on them, I push them down, they pop out easy. His neck is hard the first couple of times, but it loosens eventually. I also find the elbow joints are really tight, so just loosen the screws and it will be easier to move. It is like Transforming G1 Megs, just a little more involved. Well if there is ever any advice I can give just ask.

noodle 05-20-2007 11:13 AM

I've not yet had a chance to transform MP-05 Megatron. And yes, hearing stories and videoes online prevents me from doing this. Im actually thinking about losing the instruction manual; so If I ever did dedice to transform Megatron, I'd be screwing myself over...ha. XP

QuadESL63 05-20-2007 01:33 PM

My brain hurts when I look at the instructions :rolleyes:

GMfan 05-20-2007 01:48 PM

No guts no glory!

QuadESL63 05-20-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan101 (Post 4711)
No guts no glory!

:D I'm pretty sure that will not be the thought in my mind if I broke it :)