Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=44203)

choomama 12-23-2018 05:54 PM

Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

toysrus.ca has the Siege deluxes in stock. With the sightings in local Walmarts, toysrus stores and online, wave 1 will probably be pegwarmers by March. Sigh, I guess I didn't need to rush out and pre-order months ago and get it shipped :(

kirbenvost 12-23-2018 08:18 PM

Nice, thanks for the tip! Just got the last 2 deluxes and micromasters I need.

choomama 12-24-2018 05:18 PM

Looks like TFSource had another security breach leading to hackers getting credit card info.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...urity.1166097/

kirbenvost 01-02-2019 12:29 AM

Anyone know where to get POTP Leader Optimus for a reasonable price? Or have one for sale? Loose would be fine if it's complete. I guess I shouldn't have passed on this one originally.

Wheelwave 01-16-2019 11:49 AM

Overheard some stores are putting out Lego movie 2 collectible minifigures too early. If anyone Can, can you let me know if you see them?

Wheelwave 01-20-2019 06:55 PM

The next Vancouver Comic and Toy show on February 24th. The flyer says it's happening back where it's usually held on Commercial Dr. But on the sight they said it will be moved to PNE Forum. Does anyone know?

zhaobinis1 01-21-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirbenvost (Post 778411)
Anyone know where to get POTP Leader Optimus for a reasonable price? Or have one for sale? Loose would be fine if it's complete. I guess I shouldn't have passed on this one originally.

Try CL. You might get one for $50 if that is considered reasonable to you.

kirbenvost 01-21-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhaobinis1 (Post 780021)
Try CL. You might get one for $50 if that is considered reasonable to you.

It's not terrible, thanks for the heads up!

CKWG 01-21-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheelwave (Post 779966)
The next Vancouver Comic and Toy show on February 24th. The flyer says it's happening back where it's usually held on Commercial Dr. But on the sight they said it will be moved to PNE Forum. Does anyone know?

It is in PNE Forum, admission $12, $90 for a table.
All the dealers got a big e-mail explaining why they had to suddenly move from Croatian Cultural Center to PNE Forum.

Basically Croatian Center kicked them out saying the dealers previously damaged the venue which none of the dealers I have talked to think is true. They also mentioned that the venue would make a lot more money by doing events with food catering than just a trade show.

Sun Swipe Prime 02-06-2019 08:59 PM

Was at the Metro Walmart yesterday and found that G1 Hotrod was $30. Got one but there was a small crease in the box. Went to a different Walmart and checked the price there. Still full price. *shrug*