Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favourite WTF Moment in TF Fiction (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=30837)

razin 04-19-2011 05:13 PM

Favourite WTF Moment in TF Fiction

I just happened to be watching Carnage in C-Minor (queued up random episodes) which of course happens to be the episode in which Devastator is defeated in what I thing is the most "wtf" way ever. Death from above by a carrier mode Broadside, really? wtf!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26...devastator.jpg

What are your favs be it toon/movie/comic fiction?

renegade_decepticon 04-19-2011 05:37 PM

Re: Favourite WTF Moment in TF Fiction

Season 1 of G1 when Hound saves Spike out of the water and rubs his back........ enough said lol XD

shockwing 04-19-2011 05:57 PM

PRIME'S TRAILER!!!!

Bruticus82 04-19-2011 06:01 PM

B.O.T. The entire episode makes little to no sense.

razin 04-19-2011 06:04 PM

Just recalled another, this ones more of just animation error but its fresh in my mind as I just watched this one. Can't recall the name of the episode but its the one where the aerial bots go "under cover" to find out why planes are being stolen. Two of them get dismantled and when rebuilt one of them is w/o his chest so its replaced with a Rolls Royce Grill. The final shots of the episode the grill keeps disappearing everytime he leans forward. Just looks stupid! At least he looks ghetto fabulous!

Witterquick 04-19-2011 06:09 PM

Almost everything with Cosmos in it. He's an alien robot with an alt mode of an alien spacecraft, he speaks with an unintelligible accent, he crashes in pretty much every single episode, and on top of all that, he's portly! Who designs a fat robot?

All this is why I love the little guy so much, but to me he is very head-scratch worthy.

Vain 04-19-2011 06:17 PM

Rotorstorm,pyro and Ironfist's deaths in Last stand of the wreckers. Really, I started to fancy them quite a bit! It was so unglorious aswell, which is nice but gawd...wtf!

Aizen-sama 04-19-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razin (Post 331968)
I just happened to be watching Carnage in C-Minor (queued up random episodes) which of course happens to be the episode in which Devastator is defeated in what I thing is the most "wtf" way ever. Death from above by a carrier mode Broadside, really? wtf!

What are your favs be it toon/movie/comic fiction?

Wasn't that the same episode where a gestalt-sized Ultra Magnus grasps one of the Constructicons in his hand?

My wtf moment was the episode with the female Autobots. Alpha Trion told Optimus that he was the only one who could interface with Elita-1. The fact that Alpha Trion was Prime's creator didn't shock me. It was the 'interfacing' part. Transformer sex?

Also seeing the majority of the beloved G1 line getting annihilated to incredibly cheesy hair metal wankery. Very traumatic.

TheLogicalProwl 04-19-2011 07:44 PM

I think mine is when Hoist drove Huffer.
http://images.wikia.com/transformers...oistHuffer.jpg

wervenom 04-19-2011 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by razin (Post 331985)
Just recalled another, this ones more of just animation error but its fresh in my mind as I just watched this one. Can't recall the name of the episode but its the one where the aerial bots go "under cover" to find out why planes are being stolen. Two of them get dismantled and when rebuilt one of them is w/o his chest so its replaced with a Rolls Royce Grill. The final shots of the episode the grill keeps disappearing everytime he leans forward. Just looks stupid! At least he looks ghetto fabulous!

Aerial Assualt. But by far is the entire episode of Carnage in C-Minor. Constructicons were human size or Magnus was the size of Metroplex. Braun and Huffer on the asteriod. Perceptor and Hot Spot die, don't turn grey like other TF's, and are brought back to life because someone sings off key. By far the worst episode I have ever seen. The whole thing is WTF worthy!:banghead: