Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Siege Reconnaissance Refraktor 3 Pack Released at Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77428)

MapleMegatron 08-30-2019 09:33 AM

Re: Transformers Siege Reconnaissance Refraktor 3 Pack Released at Retail

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digibasherx (Post 794897)
What else are they going to bring over? The Dino cassettes too? .

Oh man, i wish!
And you can't cancel from Hasbro Pulse? I know cancelling from Ages3andup will result in you paying them a 15% restocking fee.

Banshee 08-30-2019 12:51 PM

Even though this set has no french text on the packagjng, it's still available in Quebec.

riderman 08-30-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 794832)
Here is Refraktor's SKU # 073728

Hey ToneStar, Did you pick this $100 set at Pickering Toys R Us? Looks great hopefully my local TRU gets this. Thanks for the SKU:)

Tonestar 08-30-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 794949)
Hey ToneStar, Did you pick this $100 set at Pickering Toys R Us? Looks great hopefully my local TRU gets this. Thanks for the SKU:)

UR welcome ! Yeah I got the last set yesterday in Pickering, it is REALLY cool.
TRU Whitby may have 1 left so you may wanna check them out if you want one and you're in the neighbourhood.

MapleMegatron 08-30-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 794935)
Even though this set has no french text on the packagjng, it's still available in Quebec.

There is one TRU in Quebec that keeps getting boxes that dont ship to the rest of quebec. Was it found at that one place or at several Quebec TRUs?

ssjgoku22 08-31-2019 11:51 AM

Ugh, it's annoying when people can't get their story straight. Went to TRU yesterday, gave them the Reflector sku and was told 17 inbound to that store for today. Called back as soon as the store opened today, gave them the sku today and was now there's only 2 coming in foreign transit (whatever that means).

This thing is going to be a pain in the ass to find. Oh well, let the hunt begin :primelaugh:

Collectingtoys 09-01-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 795049)
Ugh, it's annoying when people can't get their story straight. Went to TRU yesterday, gave them the Reflector sku and was told 17 inbound to that store for today. Called back as soon as the store opened today, gave them the sku today and was now there's only 2 coming in foreign transit (whatever that means).

This thing is going to be a pain in the ass to find. Oh well, let the hunt begin :primelaugh:

Seems like a lot of the Toys R Us here in the Greater Toronto Area got their shipments. I've only been buying Transformers for 3-4 years now, but I find the higher price point figures/sets are much easier to obtain.

Perhaps it's a lot of money plus real estate storage for the scalpers to buy up the more expensive & larger sets vs. the smaller figures in the $20-$30 range.

ssjgoku22 09-04-2019 01:41 PM

So I went to TRU yesterday and gave them the sku for the Refraktor set. It shows up in their system, but it looks like none of them are being shipped to western Canada TRU's currently....

RNSrobot 09-04-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 795466)
So I went to TRU yesterday and gave them the sku for the Refraktor set. It shows up in their system, but it looks like none of them are being shipped to western Canada TRU's currently....

It'll show up next week lol :primelaugh:

Mumps 09-04-2019 03:45 PM

Someone found a set in Calgary today, so it is in Western Canada. The sighting was posted elsewhere, and there was only 1 on the shelf, which he bought. Market Mall TRU. Maybe the other 3 TRU's have some? Go check, Calgary peeps!