Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   toronto/GTA meetups (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=30499)

questlyfe 04-02-2011 10:03 PM

toronto/GTA meetups

I can't seem to find a thread on this but are there any meet ups of transformer fans (preferably older 24+ as i'm 29) in the Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, Vaughan areas that just chill and shoot the shit? I wouldn't mind going to one of these and meeting some good people to hang with regularly not to mention having a buddy to go to conventions and stuff with.

If there's a thread for this already i apologize :( there was another thread called 'Transformer Buddy' (i think) that got me thinking about this and the fact my friend cancelled on me for tomorrow because he couldn't justify going to a toy show :banghead::mad:

Super_Megatron 04-02-2011 10:20 PM

Re: toronto/GTA meetups

There will be a lot of us out at the show tomorrow, just introduce yourself at the TFcon table, that's where a lot of the Cybertron.ca guys will be.

Masta_Skidz 04-02-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 327914)
There will be a lot of us out at the show tomorrow, just introduce yourself at the TFcon table, that's where a lot of the Cybertron.ca guys will be.

Good to know as I will be there and I would like to put a face to some of the regular posters that I see from the area.

Inextirpable 04-02-2011 10:57 PM

I actually would be down for meeting up. I've met a couple of local TF fans due to transactions but never really had the chance to hang out with anyone. I went to TFcon the passed two years but I wasn't really on the forums then so never really met anyone new.

MechanovaKing 07-15-2018 09:28 PM

This sound appealing to me as well.
I've been to the cons. But no one seem to be there to socialize with new people.

A meet up specifically for a meet and great would be awesome.

oroboru 07-15-2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MechanovaKing (Post 765794)
This sound appealing to me as well.
I've been to the cons. But no one seem to be there to socialize with new people.

A meet up specifically for a meet and great would be awesome.

Just as an FYI, you just resurrected a 7 year old thread.

TRUCKvsGUN 07-15-2018 09:46 PM

I'd be up for a meetup sometime (when I'm in town, which is only half the time), thread necro or not.

BoNKerS 07-15-2018 10:30 PM

Weerrrddddd if be down to shoot the shit about bots.

omegalaw 07-16-2018 11:18 PM

As would I