Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Robots in Disguise New Show Preview Video (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=54789)

Super_Megatron 07-24-2014 06:40 PM

Transformers Robots in Disguise New Show Preview Video

Knockout 07-25-2014 12:12 AM

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise New Show Preview Video

This looks really childish and simple. And I can't get over Sideswipe's horrid look. Also look...another Sideswipe without Sunstreaker. Snore.

Masta_Skidz 07-25-2014 12:49 AM

I like this looks like prime and animated had a baby

Undrave 07-25-2014 01:02 AM

This looks like a really boring team... and why isn't there more continuity with Prime? Where's Raf?

I like the use of the golden disc but really... You already found the Cyber Keys for the Omega Lock, the Star Saber, the Forge of Solus Prime and even BLOODY UNICRON! What MORE do you expect to find on Earth? Alpha Trion's kitchen sink?!

And if this is after Prime I really want Megatron to show up as a wanderer to begrudgingly offer leadership advice to Bumblebee. It would be cool. And they NEED to keep Predaking and his gang relevant.

At least we get a girl that's not a bike. I'll give the show a fair shot I suppose. For what it's worth I liked Bumblebee in Predacon Rising so if this keeps up it'll be fun.

Knockout 07-25-2014 01:41 AM

And the baby was ugly. This looks like a 10 year old drew it. Straight boxy lines, choppy animations, they stick out of their backgrounds like a popup book, like they don't even belong in their enviroments. Heck even South Park looks like they were drawn with the background.

Sideswipe looks horrible. Like there was no thought there when they created him. Bumblebee lost all his detail and looks like a yellow, smaller Genertations Jetfire that needs some Repolabel help. And Yay....not, human element is a kid with eyes too big for his body. We have Rescue Bots, do we really need another kid show?

The only character that looks interesting is debate between Strongarm and Wheelie. Also the disc thing looked like the discs from Monster Rancher.

the only thing that looked good was the backgrounds and everything that wasn't the kid or the bots.

DuG 07-25-2014 03:36 AM

Animation style and Disc reminds me of GO!

Tekkamanraiden 07-25-2014 06:59 AM

The cell shading style reminds me of the recent Tron cartoon.

sleeper323 07-25-2014 08:24 AM

I read and agree with a comment from Facebook.
"Transformers Prime set the bar really high."
We shall wait and see to pass judgement. Besides, anything Transformers related is better than nothing.

wervenom 07-25-2014 08:31 AM

Not sure how I feel about it. Don't like the animation, the one transformation I saw looked wrong. Why more humans/kids again? I think my 5 year old will like it. Have to show him when wakes up and ask

Wheeljack Off 07-25-2014 09:36 AM

Who directed this....the Wachowski brothers...?.??