Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cheapest way to get Devastation? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=64010)

CanBot 05-08-2016 04:20 PM

Cheapest way to get Devastation?

....now that the dust has settled, what's the least expensive (see, makes me feel better than saying 'cheap-ass' :D ) way to get this game for the PS4?

I take it that system has the 'best' version of the game?

Thanks!

Einstein 05-08-2016 05:46 PM

Re: Cheapest way to get Devastation?

It's the same game on every system. Why buy it for PS4 when you can get it for PS3 or Xbox One cheap?

Megatron75 05-08-2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanBot (Post 690507)
....now that the dust has settled, what's the least expensive (see, makes me feel better than saying 'cheap-ass' :D ) way to get this game for the PS4?

I take it that system has the 'best' version of the game?

Thanks!

Not sure if it's a cheap enough option for you but they have pre-owned copies at EB Games for the PS4.

Masta_Skidz 05-08-2016 06:57 PM

You should have gotten it when it went on sale a few times I have seen it for really cheap I think it was 19.99 around xmas

Xtreme987 05-08-2016 07:14 PM

You could also try searching here on the "Items for sale or trade" listings. You never know, someone might have a used copy they're trying to get rid of.

jacobot 05-08-2016 07:24 PM

Library = Free
I try them when they come out there first then if they have continued playability wait for sale ;)

TRUCKvsGUN 05-08-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein (Post 690509)
It's the same game on every system. Why buy it for PS4 when you can get it for PS3 or Xbox One cheap?

Probably because you can't play PS3 or Xbox One games on a PS4.

Einstein 05-08-2016 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapmaker (Post 690524)
Probably because you can't play PS3 or Xbox One games on a PS4.

Then the question becomes why waste money on a PS4? Especially when chances are most people have the PS3 or Xbox One already? It isn't like the PS4 can do anything the PS3 can't.

CanBot 05-08-2016 11:41 PM

I'll be getting it for PS4, and I don't even own the system :D ...I'm in no rush to get the game, and while I saw it on sale a few months back I don't think I saw it for anything as low as 20 bucks...some amazon quickie sale perhaps?

I don't want to go used, either, just wanting to see if somebody had heard or seen something. I'd be ok with 40 bucks.

Ironwave 05-09-2016 12:22 AM

I bought Devastation on PS4 for my nephews bday at Ebgames for 25$ last month. It was on special