Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers On Ebay (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   WheeljackSlab on ebay? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=43794)

freakx2001 11-14-2012 03:23 PM

WheeljackSlab on ebay?

Hey,

Anyone ever successfully deal with this guy? I won an auction the other day, that had listed as free shipping to the USA. I have a mailbox in the USA that I have access to, however he won't ship it there, because I mentioned I lived in Canada (and wanted to charge me $38 for a Gestalt fist).

Basically the item sold for cheap, I think he is backing out.

I can't figure out for the life of me, how to report a seller (buyer is easy).

Also doesn't appear I can open a case against him as he won't accept payment from me. WTF

Benzo 11-14-2012 03:32 PM

Re: WheeljackSlab on ebay?

I'm sorry to say but he has a very bad track record..

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...y-sellers.html

Metroplex79 11-14-2012 03:44 PM

Couldn't you have said that you were buying a gift for your cousin who lives in [city], and he/she was going to pick it up? (it wouldn't make sense for him to ship it to you, just so that you have to ship it to the US again ;))

He does charge high for Canadian shipping. But it's because he chooses the method that shows up within 3 days, and requires a signature.

freakx2001 11-14-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metroplex79 (Post 471630)
Couldn't you have said that you were buying a gift for your cousin who lives in [city], and he/she was going to pick it up? (it wouldn't make sense for him to ship it to you, just so that you have to ship it to the US again ;))

Well he won't accept payment from me because the USA address in not my confirmed address.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metroplex79 (Post 471630)
He does charge high for Canadian shipping. But it's because he chooses the method that shows up within 3 days, and requires a signature.

I think $38 for a fist is a little much, and if that is the case, I can wait the extra 10 days, for the $3 shipping.

brr-icy 11-14-2012 04:06 PM

^he's not worth trying to buy from, he overcharge shipping on everything, and is an ass about it to boot, only way is to have a friend in the states to buy and mail to for you

MetalOnMetal 11-14-2012 05:52 PM

My 2 cents...
I recently made a large purchase from him and had no issues. His grading is quite accurate and has a lot in stock.
I would note that he can be a bit brash. Maybe this is due to his experience with bad eBayers, protective of his eBay rating or just his personality.
He does charge a lot for shipping since he insists on USPS Express. I wouldn't order from him unless you plan to make a big purchase.
Overall, it was a good experience.

freakx2001 11-14-2012 07:51 PM

Funny thing is... I would have no problems dealing with him, but he is just being crazy. I have an american address that I can ship to, and he simply won't ship it there...

And the interesting thing is, since he won't accept a payment from me, as I have to request a corrected invoice from him, I can't even leave negative feedback... he knows what he is doing....

Matrix_Holder 11-14-2012 08:05 PM

He is a son of a bitch. I dealt with him on some TFs in the past. He was very rude in all his emails and lied about the items condition. I gave him a neutral feed back and he gave me a negative and blasted lies about our dealings in the comments. He is an uber douche bag, avoid him at all cost. A complete JACKASS!!!! Oh he charged me a bunch for shipping but when I received the package he way overcharged me more than what he actually paid, I ended up getting the difference back.

Super_Megatron 11-14-2012 08:09 PM

My experience with this seller is the same. Avoid him.

Trans4mers 11-14-2012 09:59 PM

I dealt with him years ago and vowed never again. He is a bad dealer! Avoid at all cost!