Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Releases Non Articulated Build Style Figures Through German Kinder Eggs (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=51571)

Super_Megatron 02-06-2014 11:00 AM

Transformers Releases Non Articulated Build Style Figures Through German Kinder Eggs

Hobbyist Prime 02-06-2014 11:10 AM

Re: Transformers Releases Non Articulated Build Style Figures Through German Kinder E

WHAT???????? I work at Ferrero and this is the first I have heard of this. I'm going to find out if Canada's is getting these next time our CEO comes through!

UltraPrimal 02-06-2014 09:04 PM

Re: Transformers Releases Non Articulated Build Style Figures Through German Kinder E

How do we get these to Josh Perez? :primelaugh:

xueyue2 02-06-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobbyist Prime (Post 557877)
WHAT???????? I work at Ferrero and this is the first I have heard of this. I'm going to find out if Canada's is getting these next time our CEO comes through!

Please, make sure tell your CEO don't import these kind of crap...

Slave 02-06-2014 09:30 PM

dont listen to him, I want those! lol

joshimus 02-06-2014 10:25 PM

Maybe we can make a killing selling them to Americans, since ya know, you can buy guns and bullets but not a kinderegg.

Hobbyist Prime 02-07-2014 12:44 AM

Kinder on the black market.......Interesting........

Hobbyist Prime 09-09-2014 08:43 PM

Just a heads up that we have started to ship these out this week. Not sure yet when they will show up in stores but I managed to grab a prime and soundwave out of pile of broken eggs. They are kind of cool, each one has a cog that the limbs and chest attach to.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 09-10-2014 01:31 AM

Did they release this style of figure (parts attached to a central "cog") before? I'm sure I've seen pictures of possibly a video review of these types of things months ago, but I can't remember where.

Sideswipe 09-10-2014 01:39 PM

Nice.