Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   favorite dinobots ? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=75267)

Audetnelson1 01-22-2019 04:44 PM

favorite dinobots ?

wich one of the dinobots is your favorite and why ?

Tonestar 01-22-2019 04:46 PM

Re: favorite dinobots ?

I have always liked the flyers so Swoop has always been my favourite.
Since you started this thread, which one is your fav Dino ?

Audetnelson1 01-22-2019 04:56 PM

i see on many group swoop look like to be appreciated by many transformers fan. i always thinked since my childhood that swoop was hated by everyone since its not aggresive and tall and big like other dinobots but at my surprise look like i was wrong lol :)

Since my childhood my favorite was grimlock but now i have a hard time to tell wich one is my favorite. in robots mode i love sludge snarl and grimlock...In dino mode i thing sludge is my favorite.

I will go with sludge , love his gun, love his dino mode, love his big wing in bots mode, love his voice in the cartoon... he look so stupid.... lol but powerfull....

TRUCKvsGUN 01-22-2019 04:58 PM

As a character I want to say Grimlock by default because I haven't really seen the others fleshed out. I imagine they are in the comics, but I'm not really into that part of the hobby these days.

Sun Swipe Prime 01-22-2019 06:57 PM

Snarl. First, I liked his dino mode the most, and second, I liked his toy the most.

Killjoy 01-22-2019 08:15 PM

Swoop just had the coolest looking robot mode, with the seeker styled wings, but a Dinobot. Snarl was a very close 2nd.

Audetnelson1 01-22-2019 10:59 PM

Snarl is aggressive in robots mode but in dino mode he look less stronger than the other dino ... for me the tricératops the t rex or the brontosaurus more aggresive dinausaurs
Its perhaps just me lol.

Audetnelson1 01-22-2019 11:00 PM

24 person vote in the poll and look like slag is the less appreciated dinobots.

Shockwave 75 01-23-2019 08:21 AM

Swoop. I've always liked pterodactyls/pteranadons/pterosaurs, and I liked Swoop's more affable personality.

positivelyken 01-23-2019 11:46 AM

I picked Grimlock for the poll because he's the one who's gotten the most (or any) characterization throughout the various TF canons.

For sheer cool factor though, I've always liked Snarl.