Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Apartment MP placing ideas (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71628)

Ironwave 02-12-2018 09:02 PM

Apartment MP placing ideas

I live in a one bedroom apartment since July 1st. Now my furniture is all set, I still feel like my living room is empty (only have a tv, a tv stand, a coffee table, a couch, a lamp and small table bench next to my tv). Since I've decided that I am going to start collecting MP's, but not going overboard (3-4 MP's), should I place my first MP on the TV stand right next to the TV? or should I get a small cabinet instead? And I still don't know where to put my cabinet, in my bedroom next to my dresser, or next to my TV stand. The thing is, come Christmas time, I would have to move the cabinet, since that's where I installed my tree.

Any ideas, thoughts, opnions?

Thanks.

Retrospex 02-12-2018 09:05 PM

Re: Apartment MP placing ideas

Get a DETOLF from Ikea my dude!

bishop 02-12-2018 09:31 PM

Definately get one or two *detolf white* and get a *white lack* floating shelf.

Ikea has some cool ideas for display!

Scowly Prowl 02-13-2018 10:29 PM

A white Besta two cube unit, with the clear glass door for each cube. You will have space to grow the collection, and it's clean and multipurpose.

Buvshaia 05-23-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironwave (Post 753081)
I live in a one bedroom apartment since July 1st. Now my furniture is all set, I still feel like my living room is empty (only have a tv, a tv stand, a coffee table, a couch, a lamp and small table bench next to my tv). Since I've decided that I am going to start collecting MP's, but not going overboard (3-4 MP's), should I place my first MP on the TV stand right next to the TV? or should I get a small cabinet instead? And I still don't know where to put my cabinet, in my bedroom next to my dresser, or next to my TV stand. The thing is, come Christmas time, I would have to move the cabinet, since that's where I installed my tree.

Any ideas, thoughts, opnions?

Thanks.

Ooh that's perfect! Perfect minimalism in all its glory! Personally, I also prefer minimalism, but if you do not have enough space in a two-room apartment, then you could buy an apartment cheap from these guys PARC-CLEMATIS.COM.SG. There you will have enough money for a three-room apartment, where you would definitely have enough space for a dresser, TV stand, cabinet, Christmas tree and everything you want ;)