Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Transformers at the Workplace (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24019)

Mumps 06-28-2010 02:43 PM

Transformers at the Workplace

Many of us have desk jobs, or jobs with some shelf space. How many of you have Transformers at work? What do you have?

I have the entire line of G1 Mighty Muggs, Legends Devastator, Gravity Bots Mudflap, and oddly enough RoTF Leader Prime (In truck mode)

People are often asking me about them, if they can play with them (I let them) and all that. Took one lady 15min to figure out how to TF Gravity Bots Mudflap :p. Whenever anybody goes to pick up a Might Mugg, it is ALWAYS Megatron. Unless I am not at my desk, then every bot except Starscream and Grimlock are out of place.
Nobody has tackled Leader Prime yet. However, even I haven't had the time to transform him at work... damn office job!

:D

Ultra Maverick 06-28-2010 03:02 PM

Re: Transformers at the Workplace

I have some legends figures on my desk at work, Smokescreen (Hot Rod reapint), ROTF Jolt and ROTF Bumblebee.
....as a sidenot, I also have a figure of Toothless from the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" on my desk.

Once I am able to find PCCs I'm sure they will aquire some desk based real-estate.

Malwave 06-28-2010 03:03 PM

sadly I put 2 ROTF Scout figures on my desk during my co-op, and I got told it was immature by my boss xD

*le sigh* and to think, a co-worker who'd been there 40 years had a Mario on his :rolleyes:

The Ark 06-28-2010 03:09 PM

Although I don't have a desk at my clinic, all of my mail order figures are delivered and opened there. The ladies I work with find it funny but are always interested in what the new one is and which figures would be good for their grandkids.

Lysist 06-28-2010 03:10 PM

I have a Movie 1 leader prime, four alternators, Classics Megatron, and Animated Voyager Bulkhead on my desk.

I have actually caused a TF craze at work. When I started I was the only one, now like ten people have TF's on their desks. WIN

chans formers 06-28-2010 03:24 PM

none at my desk per say........
but almost every week or two i have a tf or two in pieces "hanging" out to dry in our paint booth.my boss is pretty used to it and me by now;):D

does that count?:p

jourdo 06-28-2010 03:25 PM

I have a ROTF Brawn at my desk. His head popped off while I was messing around with him and flew behind the desk somewhere... I still have not found it.

Other than that I've got nadda.

jjwankenobi 06-28-2010 03:26 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here's who I share my office with...

Mighty_Galvatron 06-28-2010 03:29 PM

Nothing for me at the moment. I had thought about it before - but I feared that something would get lost or broken. I can maybe see bringing in something that I have a double of perhaps. I don't think I have any doubles though.

Nocturn 06-28-2010 03:40 PM

At work, nah, but I may have an early morning or skip-a-class bot trip, which would result in toys at school.