Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Robots In Disguise Minicons, Deployers and 3 Step Optimus Prime Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=59990)

Robimus 07-03-2015 03:14 PM

Robots In Disguise Minicons, Deployers and 3 Step Optimus Prime Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Pascal we now know that several new Transformers Robots in Disguise products are hitting Walmart store shelves in Quebec.

New products sighted include the new Robots in Disguise Minicons, Deployers & the 3 step Optimus Prime.

Share what Transformers are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum

Tonestar 07-06-2015 05:28 PM

Re: Robots In Disguise Minicons, Deployers and 3 Step Optimus Prime Released in Canad

These were also sighted here in Ontario a couple of weeks ago and now they're pretty much everywhere.

Xtreme987 07-06-2015 06:03 PM

Re: Robots In Disguise Minicons, Deployers and 3 Step Optimus Prime Released in Canad

I know these Clash Of The Transformers figures don't have much articulation but still some of them look pretty good imo.

pandaprime 07-06-2015 07:11 PM

just got the minicons and i'm really liking them! :) hope i find the deployers soon.

Jove 07-06-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 648367)
These were also sighted here in Ontario a couple of weeks ago and now they're pretty much everywhere.

"everywhere" might be a stretch. I don't think that we've seen them in KW.

Tonestar 07-06-2015 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jove (Post 648417)
"everywhere" might be a stretch. I don't think that we've seen them in KW.

My apologies on everywhere, I should have stated that in my area they're appearing at both TRUs and WalMarts in abundance.
They are pretty neat though, need to pick up the deployers now.

Pascal 07-07-2015 10:54 AM

Minicons were spotted on June 25, but not the Deployers w/Minicons. Also, the 3-Step Optimus (bigger with Minicon ports) is different from the one spotted on June 25 (smaller 3-step retool w/ sword).

pandaprime 07-08-2015 01:15 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I found the Deployers with minicons at my local Walmart! Woot!

see attached pics

24.92 each. Ouch!