Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Legacy Motormaster In-Hand Images ? Menasor Comparison Size & Combiner W (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85677)

Super_Megatron 05-20-2022 11:10 PM

Transformers Legacy Motormaster In-Hand Images ? Menasor Comparison Size & Combiner W

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...rmaster-02.jpg

Courtesy of Hasbro Designer Mark “Markclonus” Maher on Instagram we can share new official in-hand images of the highly anticipated Legacy Motormaster. The new images show not only Motormaster but his Combiner form as Menasor’s body (with Dragstrip as arm). The comparison size reveal that Menasor will be as tall as the Siege Commander Jetfire mold. To top it all, as many fans had noticed from the first official stock photos, Menasor’s legs are compatible with Combiner Wars connectors. However, the arm frames are a unique design. See all the new images after the break and then sound off on » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Legacy Motormaster In-Hand Images – Menasor Comparison Size & Combiner Wars Compatibility appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Tiffster 05-21-2022 12:51 AM

Re: Transformers Legacy Motormaster In-Hand Images ? Menasor Comparison Size & Combin

Only as big as Jetfire? I dunno why I thought he would be way bigger. Kinda disappointed ��

Napseeker 05-21-2022 12:58 AM

Re: Transformers Legacy Motormaster In-Hand Images ? Menasor Comparison Size & Combin

In one of the photos, it shows Menasor AND Motormaster... does this mean that Menasor is only formed from the trailer? That you don't need Motormaster incorporated with the trailer to create the skeleton for Menasor?

If true, I don't mind this as I like having the ability to display both Motormaster and Menasor simultaneously (in the past I'd buy the figure twice so I can do this, but at these prices, that's not so easy to pay for)..

evenstaves 05-21-2022 01:47 AM

Much nice very yes

SleeplessKnight 05-21-2022 05:26 AM

Man, despite have seen it already, every time I see Dragstrip broken in to two distinct pieces as the arm on Menasor I am completely taken aback. I just can't get over how awful that looks. Was there really no way to make him one continuous piece through the elbow?

xueyue2 05-21-2022 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight (Post 860081)
Man, despite have seen it already, every time I see Dragstrip broken in to two distinct pieces as the arm on Menasor I am completely taken aback. I just can't get over how awful that looks. Was there really no way to make him one continuous piece through the elbow?

I think this pic actually shows it, but it's then very G1 look

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...03-200x200.jpg

Philtastic 05-21-2022 06:41 AM

I know it's cartoon accurate, but having the leg cars facing backwards just looks so bad. Almost defeats the whole purpose. Especially if it's just plain grey plastic, regardless of how detailed the sculpt is.

RNSrobot 05-21-2022 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philtastic (Post 860083)
I know it's cartoon accurate, but having the leg cars facing backwards just looks so bad. Almost defeats the whole purpose. Especially if it's just plain grey plastic, regardless of how detailed the sculpt is.

I hate it so much. I don't give a fuck if it's toon accurate. It's stupid then it's stupid now. It's just some grey boxy plastic. The legs wearing little cars on the calf is a terrible design choice. Menasor doesn't look like a combiner, just some generic super robot.

RNSrobot 05-21-2022 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napseeker (Post 860071)
In one of the photos, it shows Menasor AND Motormaster... does this mean that Menasor is only formed from the trailer? That you don't need Motormaster incorporated with the trailer to create the skeleton for Menasor?

If true, I don't mind this as I like having the ability to display both Motormaster and Menasor simultaneously (in the past I'd buy the figure twice so I can do this, but at these prices, that's not so easy to pay for)..

I think the entire chest is from the trailer. Looks like motormaster basically wads up and shoves behind. Almost g1 Magnus style?

RNSrobot 05-21-2022 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffster (Post 860069)
Only as big as Jetfire? I dunno why I thought he would be way bigger. Kinda disappointed ��

The other pics show he is a little taller than the combiner wars gestalts.... ?