Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   TFcon Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Peter Cullen Ticket Also Weekend Pass? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=58882)

Sunstar 04-28-2015 08:28 PM

Peter Cullen Ticket Also Weekend Pass?

If that is the case, I have a spare one.... uh what do I do with it?

spida1a 04-29-2015 04:40 PM

Re: Peter Cullen Ticket Also Weekend Pass?

Great question!

I just reserved my Cullen VIP pass for Sunday. It didn't say anything on the VIP ticket I received that this also included the "Weekend Pass" (at least not that I saw, I could have missed it) However, it does say that everything included in the "Weekend Pass" is incorporated into the Cullen VIP shindig on the admissions site.

After his question is answered above, can you also confirm this part for me (and that we just need to bring our Cullen ticket with us to the registration line and we'll get the weekend pass and lanyard, etc. etc. etc.)?

Thanks very much,
Chris Bucci

Super_Megatron 04-29-2015 11:16 PM

The Cullen ticket does include access to the convention for the weekend, yes. You should be wearing your lanyard (obtained at registration) when you bring your ticket to your autograph session, but all that will be emailed out to you prior to the convention.

Sunstar 04-29-2015 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 637223)
The Cullen ticket does include access to the convention for the weekend, yes. You should be wearing your lanyard (obtained at registration) when you bring your ticket to your autograph session, but all that will be emailed out to you prior to the convention.

Looks like I need to find an owner for the "extra" lanyard I then have.

PM me if anyone wants to assist in getting it off my hands. I'd make the exchange only at the convention for either cash or Starscreams... (equal value)

LadyBug 04-30-2015 11:48 AM

It states that we are able to get one thing autographed by Cullen in the autograph session along with a picture. Is it possible, if we pay, could we pay for more than one autograph?

Malwave 04-30-2015 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 637223)

I had a feeling but it's good to have a confirmation on that.

Big Filipino 04-30-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyBug (Post 637265)
It states that we are able to get one thing autographed by Cullen in the autograph session along with a picture. Is it possible, if we pay, could we pay for more than one autograph?

I suspect if you want to pay more, it'll just be another $150.

Super_Megatron 04-30-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyBug (Post 637265)

He is only able to sign one item per ticket holder.

Sunstar 05-01-2015 01:08 AM

SO make that item count. Hmmmmm What do I get signed.

1one 05-03-2015 06:01 PM

Yeah, I went and purchased the VIP pass, went back, re-read what it said...and went, "Crap. I already have a weekend pass!"
....there's no way at all to return one of them??