Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Kingdom Wave 1 Core Class, Deluxes, and Voyagers released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81587)

justprime 12-22-2020 05:31 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Wave 1 Deluxes and Voyagers released in Canada

Too little to late heres hoping for new year stock

ssjgoku22 12-22-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 827372)
What do you mean already? Toys from the new series are always out right before Christmas. It's nothing new.

Eb Games preorders say January. A lot of retailers said next year too. So yeah, kind of a surprise. Guess if you like crappy distribution, you can try Walmart.

Matrix_Holder 12-22-2020 07:22 PM

Diamond comics have the lot of wave 1 kingdom figs as shipping to comic shops this week so ebgames might get them in tomorrow on new comic book day.

Brian12 12-22-2020 07:41 PM

I got another question about the availability of it at Walmart, is it more plentiful than the Netflix stuff? Like more copies of each figure?

Ngl every time I think about how WM just stocks 2 of every Netflix figure it kinda discourages me from goin out for em because of course they're gonna be gone in no time -_-

Grayfox 12-22-2020 11:30 PM

What if that's it for the Netflix figures and WalMart moves on with Kingdom? :P

canprime 12-22-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian12 (Post 827405)
I got another question about the availability of it at Walmart, is it more plentiful than the Netflix stuff? Like more copies of each figure?

Ngl every time I think about how WM just stocks 2 of every Netflix figure it kinda discourages me from goin out for em because of course they're gonna be gone in no time -_-

Kingdom wave 1 will be like every other mainline wave 1. You will not have any trouble finding them on shelves (at every retailer) over the next 4-6 months. Even longer if Siege is any example to go by.

There will be the inevitable scarcity of the initial cases, and the mad rush to get them first/scalp them. However once that dies down it should be fairly easy to get what you want.

canprime 12-22-2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayfox (Post 827420)
What if that's it for the Netflix figures and WalMart moves on with Kingdom? :P

Then that's it, end of story.

The Netflix stuff is exclusive to Walmart so there won't be as much made as regular releases. The first Netflix line sold out fairly quickly for the desired characters, but the Hounds, Chromias, etc. Stuck around for a good bit.

I imagine the same willl happen with Red Alert, Wheeljack and Impactor, specifically this time. The rest may be gone quickly.

Pascal 12-23-2020 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 827409)
Half the people on here were talking about preordering from them when preorders were available. Why are we arguing about this?

Because as far as non-exclusive toys are concerned, what EB Games says is meaningless. People rushing to preorder mainline stuff that will readily be available everywhere for months will always be a mystery to me.

Dark Rage 12-23-2020 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian12 (Post 827405)

Netflix are Walmart exclusives, Kingdom is the next main toy line after Earthrise, and are general release at TRU and other merchants, should be easier to find, unless there's a really popular character in a wave.

TriBlurr 12-23-2020 05:22 AM

I preorder from EB to save a couple dollars with my platinum card. Pre-ordering just garuntees they get it in for me at all.