Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Power of the Primes Wreck-Gar Released at EB Games (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73369)

C Spray 08-02-2018 01:11 PM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wreck-Gar Released at EB Games

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 768071)
I am not sure I see a problem with his elbows at all... the whole arms look mirrored and ok on mine. I just need to remember how to get his rear tire combined properly. :)

Just make sure the slots line up and the seat is clipped in..

wervenom 08-02-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 768071)
I am not sure I see a problem with his elbows at all... the whole arms look mirrored and ok on mine. I just need to remember how to get his rear tire combined properly. :)

If you look at the pics you will see the difference between him and Grove. It's not a big deal it just doesn't match up in alt mode

Gaming Turtle 08-02-2018 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 768021)
Alright guys and gals. I think we collectively have a problem? I just noticed in one of my pics that the elbows don't match up in alt mode. I've looked at a lot of other photos and it seems it was made that way. Does this make sense to anyone cause it's tripping me out

I checked and you are right. The elbows are swapped compared to groove on mine. Doesn't affect anything so I just swapped the arms the elbows go with to match groove.

The image I uploaded should show a better example. For Groove the empty space on the mold is on the outside of the arm while for Wreckgar it is on the inside.

GotBot 08-03-2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 768021)
Alright guys and gals. I think we collectively have a problem? I just noticed in one of my pics that the elbows don't match up in alt mode. I've looked at a lot of other photos and it seems it was made that way. Does this make sense to anyone cause it's tripping me out

I think the "misassembly" is deliberate, just to make him different and seen like a mish mash of junk parts cobbled together. Also, anyone have a clue how to store that axe thing other than on his bloody handle? I have seen it done but no clue how it was accomplished.

wervenom 08-03-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 768187)
I think the "misassembly" is deliberate, just to make him different and seen like a mish mash of junk parts cobbled together. Also, anyone have a clue how to store that axe thing other than on his bloody handle? I have seen it done but no clue how it was accomplished.

I would disagree only because the packaging both front at back plus the instructions actually show the grey parts being the "right" way but you never know. I did switch them around last night to make them look like the aforementioned packaging, instructions and mold mates

lifedragon99 08-03-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 768188)
I would disagree only because the packaging both front at back plus the instructions actually show the grey parts being the "right" way but you never know. I did switch them around last night to make them look like the aforementioned packaging, instructions and mold mates

How did you get them off? I'm trying and having no luck. Don't want to damage them.

Also is his head really small or is it just me?

wervenom 08-03-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 768249)
How did you get them off? I'm trying and having no luck. Don't want to damage them.

Also is his head really small or is it just me?

It's a tough connection but I wriggled them off the mushroom pegs and yeah his head is a bit small. I really want to find a way to mod the head and make him Nancy I think her name is. Just to have the female Junkion

Tonestar 08-03-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 768252)
It's a tough connection but I wriggled them off the mushroom pegs and yeah his head is a bit small. I really want to find a way to mod the head and make him Nancy I think her name is. Just to have the female Junkion

Have you checked out Shapeways.com ? I was just on there and they have a Nancy homage Head meant for Transformers Prime Arcee for like $10. It looks like it may work on this Wreck-Gar deluxe.

wervenom 08-03-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 768264)
Have you checked out Shapeways.com ? I was just on there and they have a Nancy homage Head meant for Transformers Prime Arcee for like $10. It looks like it may work on this Wreck-Gar deluxe.

No I haven't but thanks. I'll check it out