Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Siege Ratbat & Rumble, Direct Hit & Power Punch Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78185)

Robimus 11-18-2019 01:03 PM

Transformers Siege Ratbat & Rumble, Direct Hit & Power Punch Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Reports are coming out of Manitoba that the Transformers Siege Ratbat & Rumble and Direct Hit & Power Punch have been sighted at a Toys”R”Us in Winnipeg.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Tonestar 11-18-2019 01:21 PM

Re: Transformers Siege Ratbat & Frenzy, Direct Hit & Power Punch Released in Canada

Good! I'll start keeping an eye out for them.

BlackZarak 11-18-2019 01:41 PM

Re: Transformers Siege Ratbat & Frenzy, Direct Hit & Power Punch Released in Canada

I saw these figures a few days ago at the North Barrie TRU but forgot to report them. They had several of each.

CobraCommander 11-18-2019 01:43 PM

I think it's Rumble, says so on the packaging :)

imfallenangel 11-18-2019 01:55 PM

Glad to see the correction.

That said, this is good news.. the sale is still on, so I have to hope that I can find them.

The7thParallel 11-18-2019 02:05 PM

It's Frenzy. Get over it. ;)

RNSrobot 11-18-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imfallenangel (Post 800945)
Dear God... it's Rumble, just get over it already... the toy will always trumps the cartoon mishap. It is stated very clearly on the packaging,

Why? Why does the toy trump the cartoon?

You seem upset.

Autovolt 127 11-18-2019 03:18 PM

Definitely excited for Ratbat, the red guy.....not so much.

positivelyken 11-18-2019 03:18 PM

Here's your new headcanon to resolve all the inconsistencies:

In the toon, Rumble and Frenzy were such die-hard troublemakers they secretly decided to only answer to each other's name to mess with everybody and sow mass confusion.

As you can see, it's worked for 35 years!

Autovolt 127 11-18-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 800954)
Here's your new headcanon to resolve all the inconsistencies:

In the toon, Rumble and Frenzy were such die-hard troublemakers they secretly decided to only answer to each other's name to mess with everybody and sow mass confusion.

As you can see, it's worked for 35 years!

Reminds me of the Vampire Twins From Black Lagoon. I approve.