Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Huge Pet Peeve!!!! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41215)

Blitzkrieg 07-14-2012 11:41 PM

Huge Pet Peeve!!!!

Sort of off topic I guess but my biggest pet peeve is when sells do not post pics of what they are selling on this site! Provide links for pics at the very least!

A bunch of words with prices really does not sell the product very well! :P

Cliffjumper69 07-15-2012 01:22 AM

Re: Huge Pet Peeve!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg (Post 441685)
Sort of off topic I guess but my biggest pet peeve is when sells do not post pics of what they are selling on this site! Provide links for pics at the very least!

I agree definitely one on my pet peeves also :highfive:

Knockout 07-15-2012 02:31 AM

If I don't see pictures, I ignore the listing completely.

Blitzkrieg 07-15-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knockout (Post 441721)
If I don't see pictures, I ignore the listing completely.

For sure bro! if someone has a lot of stuff to sell fine like I said just provide links so we can at least see the condition the figures are in!

Nomad 07-15-2012 05:02 AM

Also for me, and while this doesn't exactly involve toys or unwanted feline urination, it both irks & amuses me to come across a job advertisement wanting people to apply via fax. Like, I know this usually isn't the reason, but part of me still laughs at the idea of said employer not having a computer or place of business, even though at least one of those things is usually needed to place an ad online to begin with.

chans formers 07-15-2012 12:30 PM

i agree with your gripe,also i have to add ones that lack pricing...."pm me for details" usually to me means i'll spend more than it's worth.(i also grow tired of playing "pm tag" some days:o)

Protoman 07-15-2012 12:37 PM

I think while pictures not being there does kinda suck, not having prices is my biggest problem, your just wasting everyone's time. A lot of guys do that to see who offers the most money while ignoring other pms of lower "bids", it's a waste of time and "PM" message slots.

pud333 07-15-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoman (Post 441789)
I think while pictures not being there does kinda suck, not having prices is my biggest problem, your just wasting everyone's time. A lot of guys do that to see who offers the most money while ignoring other pms of lower "bids", it's a waste of time and "PM" message slots.

Yeah, this is a bigger pet peeve of mine. Put a price on it. I've been on other forums where they require sellers to have a price on each item. If a seller wants highest bid style selling, there's always eBay.

Badgertron 07-15-2012 07:00 PM

I'd say Ebay is my biggest collecting pet peeve. It basically turned everyone into wannabe day-traders. :/

RedOktobre 07-15-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg (Post 441685)

I totally agree!

However, I also acknowledge that taking pictures, uploading them, and linking them on a forum can be tedious and time consuming.

On the other hand, if a seller is selling loose items, pictures are essentially vital.

P.S. I didn't post pictures of my "for sale" stuff because:
  • I was lazy
  • they were "stock" MISB items