Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Prime FE Cliffjumper open or MISB?? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=39650)

mcmus 04-23-2012 10:23 AM

Prime FE Cliffjumper open or MISB??

Just got a prime FE Cliffjumper, should I open or keep it MISB? Also, what is the big different between FE CJ and normal CJ? Thanks!

sideswipe88 04-23-2012 10:25 AM

Re: Prime FE Cliffjumper open or MISB??

FE uses the real car roof while The mainline one has a fake roof. I say open it, you're missing out if you keep him in box.

Detective Barricade 04-23-2012 11:16 AM

The difference is EVERYTHING. First Edition Cliffjumper and Prime Cliffjumper are two completely different molds. First Edition Cliffjumper doesn't cheat as much as Prime Cliffjumper, (neither make any attempt to hide the real wheels that do not end up on his lower legs or paint the wheels molded into the back of the upper legs) and is more fun to convert, but Prime Cliffjumper is much easier to cleanly get back into vehicle mode and is generally more show accurate aside from the arms (Prime Cliff gets the general molding right for the shoulder, but First Edition Cliff has it in the right colors)

It's up to you if you want to open or keep MISB, but you can't really experience the differences unless you open that sucker up.;)

Dragon Knight 04-23-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sideswipe88 (Post 425222)
FE uses the real car roof while The mainline one has a fake roof. I say open it, you're missing out if you keep him in box.

Agreed! The first edition cliff jumper is a fantastic figure. The fold out hand blasters just makes that figure complete!

Hellboy 04-23-2012 11:45 AM

That's why I bought two of all the FEs. I don't like to deal with such dilemmas.

mcmus 04-23-2012 11:48 AM

Thank you for all the feedback...like what Hellboy said, I should have bought the other FE CJ...:(

Protoman 04-23-2012 12:22 PM

Open it.

Vain 04-23-2012 12:22 PM

Bloody open it! I got two and opened both!

brr-icy 04-23-2012 01:00 PM

open it up, the transformation is fun on it, and it's a great figure

Sun Swipe Prime 04-23-2012 01:11 PM

Turn it into a brick by pouring cement over it and then use it as a door stop.