Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Human Alliance Sideswipe and Battle Charger Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18168)

GMfan 08-27-2009 02:21 PM

Human Alliance Sideswipe and Battle Charger Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Sideswipe has been sighted at Canadian Retail! This sighting was made at an Ontario Wal-mart.

Thanks BeeBoy29 for reporting this sighting!

In other news Battle Charger Optimus Prime from wave 2 has also been sighted recently. Thanks to jacobot for that sighting.

See what other Transformers products are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Pascal 08-27-2009 02:43 PM

Re: Human Alliance Sideswipe and Bumper Battler Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Ret

Protoman spotted the first HA Sideswipes yesterday.

Also, it's not Bumper Battlers, it's Battle Chargers.

Mighty_Galvatron 08-27-2009 02:43 PM

Re: Human Alliance Sideswipe and Bumper Battler Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Ret

I was waiting for this!

The hunt begins...

Prowl_2009 08-27-2009 02:47 PM

And thus I join the hunt once again. :cool:

UltraMarknus 08-27-2009 02:48 PM

very cool...really looking forward to this toy. Even if its ALMOST as good as BB, it'll be great!

Team Jetfire 08-27-2009 02:50 PM

Cool beans. Looking forward to this guy.

jjwankenobi 08-27-2009 03:23 PM

Re: Human Alliance Sideswipe and Battle Charger Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Ret

Yawn...bring on HA Barricade with Frenzy!

Paradigm-Shift Prime 08-27-2009 04:31 PM

Re: Human Alliance Sideswipe and Battle Charger Optimus Prime Sighted at Canadian Ret

Time for a HA sale now! I paid the full WM $40 for BB and he was worth it, but these things are def overpriced and from the reviews I've seen SS doesn't look as good as BB (a bit too blocky).

Mighty_Galvatron 08-27-2009 05:23 PM

I don't think this line is over-priced.

I mean the cars are comparable (if not a tad large) than the G1 cars were back in the day at retail. So with that in mind combined with inflation, I would say that the price is as it should be.

CobraCommander 08-27-2009 05:40 PM

^^^
Bah... no delicious diecast!

Pascal 08-27-2009 05:44 PM

The main problem with Sideswipe is the leg poseability. The backpack, I don't mind much, the deluxe version also has one.

JSon 08-27-2009 06:00 PM

Are these Bad Boys still $40 at Wal-Mart? Or did they catch on and bump the price to match TRU?

generalblast 08-27-2009 06:43 PM

The hunt is done! Got him at my trip to Wal-Mart! There was alot there. Hope u have fun hunting cause I'm done collecting and waiting for the 3rd movie !!!!!!!!!! :D

DECEPTICON_BRAWL 08-27-2009 07:34 PM

awesome!! sideswipe will be MINE!!!!

Sureshot22 08-27-2009 08:37 PM

generalblast..... you say alot were there but you dont say where.. and your location is deep in space. lol man no help at all . throw us a bone man ;)

TheLogicalProwl 08-27-2009 08:52 PM

About f'n time this toy showed up. A price drop would be welcome but $40 IMHO is fair.

generalblast 08-27-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sureshot22 (Post 166432)
generalblast..... you say alot were there but you dont say where.. and your location is deep in space. lol man no help at all . throw us a bone man ;)

Lol.......... Sry:o. At a rush that time. I found at STC. You probably know where it is. There were 4 on aisle, and 1 at the top. I got 1 there, so it's less by 1.

down_shift 08-27-2009 10:13 PM

I think this and Barricade I'll pass on. BB, Skids and Mudflap I'll buy.

slippy 08-27-2009 10:34 PM

finally something to buy again :)

Quantum 08-27-2009 10:58 PM

I'm in, and hoping the poseability isn't as bad as people are making out. Can't wait to get him!

Robimus 08-28-2009 08:49 PM

I'm certainly interested in having a look at this guy.:)

UltraPrimal 08-28-2009 10:07 PM

Man, my WalMart sucks. They still got movie 1 toys on the shelf.

ravageiskewl 08-29-2009 04:25 PM

my wal mart dosent have bb yet

soundwaveCA 08-29-2009 05:19 PM

Want! :(

Mighty_Galvatron 08-29-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundwaveCA (Post 166835)
Want! :(

Have.:D

joshimus 08-30-2009 12:37 AM

I'm kinda ok with just having the deluxe. I may get skids just to have Sam and Mikeayla and Mudflap to go with Skids, but I dunno, Sideswipe is honestly fine just as a deluxe.

cheetorBWORG 09-02-2009 02:53 PM

I will pay someone to get me a HA SS from Wal-Mart and send it to me!

TheLogicalProwl 09-02-2009 03:53 PM

I think I am going to have to pay $50 at TRU to get him.