Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Stealth Force Deluxe Inferno Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=28586)

Cheers Ian 01-10-2011 03:31 PM

Stealth Force Deluxe Inferno Sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Pascal and Jacobot for the first sightings of Stealth Force Inferno! Inferno is the only new mold in the second wave of the Deluxe Stealth Force so if you want this latest release he was found at Walmart in Quebec, and Zellers in Ontario.

See where these Transformersare being sighted in your area by checking out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

down_shift 01-10-2011 04:35 PM

Re: Stealth Force Deluxe Inferno Sighted at Canadian Retail

First sighting? I found that thing months ago at a Zellers in Grimsby. Not that I care mind you, only pointing out that he's been out since wave 4 of HFTD came out.

I'm sure I could find my post if anyone cares :p

Pascal 01-10-2011 04:42 PM

It's the only one I've ever seen Quebec and BC. At this point, I wonder if we will ever see the SF bikes, Leadfoot and the others, it seems it's still all about wave 1 everywhere I go.

EDIT: looks like jacobot saw one in December.

shockwing 01-10-2011 05:18 PM

these thigs are so cool, but I not into them enough to buy them

Cheers Ian 01-10-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 305170)
First sighting? I found that thing months ago at a Zellers in Grimsby. Not that I care mind you, only pointing out that he's been out since wave 4 of HFTD came out.

I'm sure I could find my post if anyone cares :p

It's not nessessarily the first sighting. The RPM and stealth force items tend to fly under the Radar since they don't tend to garner the same attention as the traditional transformers product.

pulsedragon20 01-10-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 305174)
It's the only one I've ever seen Quebec and BC. At this point, I wonder if we will ever see the SF bikes, Leadfoot and the others, it seems it's still all about wave 1 everywhere I go.

EDIT: looks like jacobot saw one in December.

I've seen Inferno for weeks now in Motreal, I just didn't report it earlier because I though it was old news

chrusty 01-10-2011 06:50 PM

There was one at Bridlewood Zellers on Saturday

down_shift 01-10-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers Ian (Post 305184)
It's not nessessarily the first sighting. The RPM and stealth force items tend to fly under the Radar since they don't tend to garner the same attention as the traditional transformers product.

No sweat man. I'm not looking for sightings cred or anything like that. Just point'n it out is all.

jacobot 01-11-2011 07:55 AM

C Spray 01-17-2011 12:10 PM

I dont have any..didnt really like them..but I am kinda feeling them as of recent..and saw them just recently here in Winnipeg from what I can remember. The Inferno I mean.