Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   MP-11NR Ramjet Null Rays (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72265)

Shwabber 04-17-2018 07:15 AM

MP-11NR Ramjet Null Rays

Hey all, Just got this guy yesterday finally, unfortunately he came with 2 right side Null Rays.....I've tried searching the boards here but haven't found much info on this. I know that the shoulders were a QC issue, mine happen to be fine, however I have seen a couple posts elsewhere about having 2 of the same side Null Rays, again without much other info.

I bought through a 3rd party so its not really returnable. Plus he's really fine in robot mode and the return shipping wouldn't be worth it.

Anyone know of a third party selling Null Rays, or anyone hear of an exchange thread? (Just figuring if it is a widespread issue, someone will have 2 lefts)

Cheers all!

Shwabber

miyinan 04-17-2018 10:28 AM

Re: MP-11NR Ramjet Null Rays

You meant the bomb cover that go over the null ray, right? If yes, I got the same issue. It's not as widespread as the shoulder issue. It was a bit of hassle to get it fixed by the seller in my case. I'd say try to ask the seller to fix it. If not, send me a PM. I may be able to help. I need to dig out mine to see if I got two left or two right.

I know BB7 (Yes Model) coneheads comes with the same style of bombs and they made it better but I don't know if it actually fits to the official ones.

Shwabber 04-17-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miyinan (Post 758013)
You meant the bomb cover that go over the null ray, right? If yes, I got the same issue. It's not as widespread as the shoulder issue. It was a bit of hassle to get it fixed by the seller in my case. I'd say try to ask the seller to fix it. If not, send me a PM. I may be able to help. I need to dig out mine to see if I got two left or two right.

I know BB7 (Yes Model) coneheads comes with the same style of bombs and they made it better but I don't know if it actually fits to the official ones.

Actually it is the Null Ray itself... the bomb covers are proper.

Thx tho

Scowly Prowl 04-17-2018 01:06 PM

TFW2005 has a thread that's similar to this, but I cannot recall if it's for Thrust, Ramjet, or Dirge. Their threads are set up to make trades between those that got "two lefts" or "two rights".

xueyue2 04-17-2018 02:14 PM

if it's just the null rays, can u buy a cheap KO seeker and use that part?

Shwabber 04-17-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scowly Prowl (Post 758028)
TFW2005 has a thread that's similar to this, but I cannot recall if it's for Thrust, Ramjet, or Dirge. Their threads are set up to make trades between those that got "two lefts" or "two rights".

I posted on there as well. 😁 hopefully find a trade!

Shwabber 04-17-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xueyue2 (Post 758037)
if it's just the null rays, can u buy a cheap KO seeker and use that part?

I will if all else fails as long as it will fit 😉