Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Legacy Voyager Armada Starscream & Beast Wars Inferno First Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85999)

Super_Megatron 07-05-2022 07:30 AM

Transformers Legacy Voyager Armada Starscream & Beast Wars Inferno First Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...BW-Inferno.jpg

Attention Legacy collectors! Via In Demand Toys Facebook*we have our first look at the new*Transformers Legacy Voyager Armada Starscream & Beast Wars Inferno. We have images of the front and back of the packaging as well as stock images of robot and alt/beast mode of each character. We are sure your optics will be really pleased with the images of both toys! See the new images after the break and then sound off on the 2005 Boards!

The post Transformers Legacy Voyager Armada Starscream & Beast Wars Inferno First Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Ultra Maverick 07-05-2022 07:45 AM

Re: Transformers Legacy Voyager Armada Starscream & Beast Wars Inferno First Images

The wing sword that’s not actually a wing kills me here

evenstaves 07-05-2022 08:30 AM

Re: Transformers Legacy Voyager Armada Starscream & Beast Wars Inferno First Images

ROYALTY

Not even a ghost of a chance they’d try to incorporate his flame cannon into his ant butt?
“just stick it on top there, they should just be happy they’re getting him at all”

Also:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Maverick (Post 861964)
The wing sword that’s not actually a wing kills me here

Hahahahahahahaha, same thing, and this one would have been even easier!
(He looks awesome and I’ll still pick him up, but that’s hilarious - they didn’t even try)

RNSrobot 07-05-2022 09:36 AM

Hilarious and awesome

Marcotron 07-05-2022 09:41 AM

Starscream, I'm wondering how much larger this one is than the deluxe we got in the T30 times, but with ankle tilts. Could be, the only thing larger is the price. And they really can't ever figure out what to do with arms in an airplane mode can they? Looks like G1 Powerglide under the wings.

Inferno, looks fine, but there's something off about it, and I can't figure it out yet. Possibly the tail not splitting into 4 sections to make his spinning jets thing, or maybe it's because the largest back section looks like a giant tongue licking the back of his head. It also doesn't look super complicated to warrant a "voyager" label. I'll wait to see what 26 steps are on this one.

RNSrobot 07-05-2022 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 861969)
Starscream, I'm wondering how much larger this one is than the deluxe we got in the T30 times, but with ankle tilts. Could be, the only thing larger is the price. And they really can't ever figure out what to do with arms in an airplane mode can they? Looks like G1 Powerglide under the wings.

Inferno, looks fine, but there's something off about it, and I can't figure it out yet. Possibly the tail not splitting into 4 sections to make his spinning jets thing, or maybe it's because the largest back section looks like a giant tongue licking the back of his head. It also doesn't look super complicated to warrant a "voyager" label. I'll wait to see what 26 steps are on this one.

Yes but his freaking headsculpt!!!!!!!

Marcotron 07-05-2022 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 861970)
Yes but his freaking headsculpt!!!!!!!

Yes, I hope Inferno can close his mouth. That would make it great.

delrue 07-05-2022 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 861974)
Yes, I hope Inferno can close his mouth. That would make it great.

They said in the article that the mouth is articulated.

RNSrobot 07-05-2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delrue (Post 861975)
They said in the article that the mouth is articulated.

BURRRRNNNNNNNN GRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

*inferno is one of my favorites ever can you tell

Skorpulator 07-05-2022 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Maverick (Post 861964)
The wing sword that?s not actually a wing kills me here

This. The original Armada/Micron Legend mold is still the best.