Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Legacy Velocitron Reveals ? Official In-Hand Images & Turnaround Videos (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85909)

Super_Megatron 06-23-2022 03:00 PM

Transformers Legacy Velocitron Reveals ? Official In-Hand Images & Turnaround Videos

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...Line-up-01.jpg

Hot on the heels of the reveals of the Transformers brand live stream, now Hasbro designers Mark Maher and Sam Smith are treating us with some new images and turnaround videos of the new Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 line. First, Mark “Markclonus” Maher have shared on his Instagram account a great group image of samples of the new Velocitron Road Hauler, IDW Blurr, Clampdown, Burnout, G2 Road Rocket, G1 Cosmos, Cybertron Override, and RID Scourge. Then, Sam “King Samlock” Smith have uploaded on his Instagram account several CAD files turnaround videos of Road Hauler and RID Scourge » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Legacy Velocitron Reveals – Official In-Hand Images & Turnaround Videos appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

alternatorfan 06-23-2022 04:52 PM

Re: Transformers Legacy Velocitron Reveals ? Official In-Hand Images & Turnaround Vid

Just want cosmos out of all.
Saves me money.
Lol.

alternatorfan 06-23-2022 09:41 PM

Re: Transformers Legacy Velocitron Reveals ? Official In-Hand Images & Turnaround Vid

Maybe hauer to complete the set of trucks

The 12th Prime 06-23-2022 11:16 PM

Cosmos looks like a dumpy ass turd! I?ll keep my other one.

Tiffster 06-24-2022 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 12th Prime (Post 861556)
Cosmos looks like a dumpy ass turd! I?ll keep my other one.

Yes the center body is too high. Still a larger version of him is too good to pass up. I still have the set with payload unopened and another of the lone CW figure that I opened but oh well.

evenstaves 06-24-2022 04:00 PM

Fat cosmos YES
Scourge, sure
IDW Blurr yes
Green grapple yes
Override, I guess? No connection to the character but looks neat enough, hope she doesn’t suck
Black skids, meh
Roadrocket, I skipped PrimeArcee hoping this would be better, maybe I just need to see more shots but looks a pass for me so far
White sideswipe is a pass, I got enough of im

RNSrobot 06-24-2022 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenstaves (Post 861586)
Fat cosmos YES
Scourge, sure
IDW Blurr yes
Green grapple yes
Override, I guess? No connection to the character but looks neat enough, hope she doesn?t suck
Black skids, meh
Roadrocket, I skipped PrimeArcee hoping this would be better, maybe I just need to see more shots but looks a pass for me so far
White sideswipe is a pass, I got enough of im

Road Rocket is bang-on for the original deco, but yeah, somehow it doesn't quite pop. I suspect it will be fun in hand. I'm not gonna own PrimeArcee ever anyway. ToyHax will probably do some good G2 stickers to sprucre her up.

evenstaves 06-24-2022 10:05 PM

Also let’s talk assortment

We’ve got five deluxes, two voyagers and one leader
Pretty similar to a Netflix wave, since this is the Legacy equivalent (WM exclusive subline)

This likely means 2/5 deluxes will be shortpacked
God I hope it’s not Blurr or Cosmos getting shafted

delrue 06-24-2022 10:48 PM

Already confirmed Cosmos is only 1 per case.

evenstaves 06-25-2022 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delrue (Post 861598)
Already confirmed Cosmos is only 1 per case

Mother love it