Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Studio Series Leader Class Coronation Starscream released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85766)

Decepticon Army 06-02-2022 04:13 AM

Transformers Studio Series Leader Class Coronation Starscream released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Grimlocked for letting us know that Transformers Studio Series Leader Class Coronation Starscream has been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at a GameStop in Ontario.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum

Skorpulator 06-02-2022 08:21 AM

Re: Transformers Studio Series Leader Class Coronation Starscream released in Canada

Just a preorder though, not a true retail release?

delrue 06-02-2022 09:10 AM

Re: Transformers Studio Series Leader Class Coronation Starscream released in Canada

No, it's out. I've seen this toy in stock on the independent sites.

Skorpulator 06-02-2022 10:00 AM

Online stores don't count for mass release. At that count, Sludge has also been released.

Grimlocked 06-03-2022 01:03 AM

Just to clarify, it wasn't ordered online. I usually preorder in the stores and then they call me to pick it up when they are allowed to/street date.

By policy, they must hold preorders but any excess figures are usually on the floor.

tolwyn21 06-03-2022 03:11 PM

Good grief, I just went with the thought we were never getting it here in Canada or it was a very limited. When I saw it at Target on a recent trip to Chicago -- I grabbed it.

Aside from my MP version, this is a really nice Starscream. And the throne is pretty useful for others :)

athanato 06-03-2022 11:19 PM

got this from amazon last year

TheSwipe95 06-04-2022 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athanato (Post 860705)
got this from amazon last year

How? This is different from the Earthrise version.

The 12th Prime 06-04-2022 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimlocked (Post 860644)
Just to clarify, it wasn't ordered online. I usually preorder in the stores and then they call me to pick it up when they are allowed to/street date.

By policy, they must hold preorders but any excess figures are usually on the floor.

So do you actually have the figure?

VidzxVega 06-04-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSwipe95 (Post 860708)
How? This is different from the Earthrise version.

Probably from the US. I got mine from them quite some time ago.