Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   takara uw bruticus color image (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=62866)

xueyue2 02-07-2016 05:40 PM

takara uw bruticus color image

1 Attachment(s)
I wish the feet are bigger....

wervenom 02-07-2016 05:48 PM

Re: takara uw bruticus color image

Hopefully someone will come up with a better foot upgrade for all the CW figs instead of those PE things. I think the hands for CW figs are the fine. Something simple, not required to become guns, just good foot replacements. I have a dream... now someone make it happen :D

Pgianos 02-07-2016 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 678823)
Hopefully someone will come up with a better foot upgrade for all the CW figs instead of those PE things. I think the hands for CW figs are the fine. Something simple, not required to become guns, just good foot replacements. I have a dream... now someone make it happen :D

Nonef makes them

wervenom 02-07-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pgianos (Post 678835)
Nonef makes them

I thought it was established in another thread that they don't deliver to Canada?

Matrix_Holder 02-07-2016 08:15 PM

They don't deliver to Canada anylonger, I hope that changes. I was hoping to get some of their wares at TFCON USA but they were a no show apparently as well. Way to limit your customer base eh, not a good business direction imo.

RNSrobot 02-07-2016 08:26 PM

I think it looks OK. Some bits I like more, some less.

Blastoff is in no way toon accurate with that orange. Vortex is not dark almost black.

You may like it and that is fine! I don't understand tt process here. Their uw have specifically been cartoon inspired decos. That is not cartoon coloring, objectivley speaking.

Subjectively ymmv!! I don't like the orange. I think swindle is gross compared to Hasbro, brawl is too dark. I LIKE vortex more. Onslaught is fine.

No biggie enjoy if you prefer! I hope for a stateside shute release and will be fine without. I order the colors on Hasbro's almost across the board.

wervenom 02-07-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 678840)
They don't deliver to Canada anylonger, I hope that changes. I was hoping to get some of their wares at TFCON USA but they were a no show apparently as well. Way to limit your customer base eh, not a good business direction imo.

That just plain sucks as do the stock "feet". Hopefully one day

Matrix_Holder 02-07-2016 08:45 PM

It's a blurry tiny pic of the team, i doubt the colours are captured quite right in this image. figures always look different in hand than they do in photographs. I don't see any orange on blastoff in the image anyways, I see light brown and vortex is grey but the lighting in the pic makes it look dark, i think its just a lighting issue. We'll see better images in the coming weeks of the set, I cannot wait to get my hands on this set. Takara makes a damn fine combiner team.

Pgianos 02-07-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 678836)
I thought it was established in another thread that they don't deliver to Canada?

There official british seller carries same stock and delivers to canada.

Pgianos 02-07-2016 09:20 PM

The recent changes in the USPS shipping rates have doubled our international costs, which means we've had to disable international shipping for the time being while we figure something out.
For now we've been referring everyone to masterforce.co.uk. They're committed to carrying our full stock and still are able to ship internationally.

email i got from nonef