Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Raine (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40169)

Leozak 05-19-2012 10:05 PM

Raine

Sold him an Animated Lugnut. Had great communication throughout process and met in person to do the deal. Pleasant to talk to and all-around nice guy.

You will not be disappointed!

narita 06-08-2012 01:12 AM

Raine

Good guy to deal with. Very communicative and very smooth transaction. I would deal with him again.

pulsedragon20 06-26-2012 04:05 AM

Re: Raine

Sold him a Hasbro MP Rodimus recently. Friendly, great communication and fast payment. It was a pleasure and I highly recommend him as a buyer.

PrimeCron 11-23-2012 02:20 PM

Completed a transaction with this member, he was looking for something in particular, I offered it to him at a great price, fast payment(nothing faster than paypal)...enjoy your purchase! Hope to hear from you very soon as I have what you are looking for...

CKWG 12-11-2012 04:20 AM

Sold him a couple of items, prompt payment and great communications, thank you very much.

PrimeCron 12-21-2012 02:56 PM

Completed a second transaction with this member, this is probably the most stressful transaction ever... Unfortunately, due to a keying error the package was shipped to the incorrect address, I got on top of it right away and 2 thumbs goes to Fedex to going above and beyond on resolving the matter. Raine was extremely patient, understanding, great commincation throughout the transaction, fast payment(nothing faster than Paypal) and really hope to continue doing business with him in the near future... thank you for the transaction and enjoy the figures!!!

digitalskull 12-22-2012 07:53 PM

FLAWLESS TRANSACTION, FRIENDLY EMAILS, FAST PAYMENT, MOST RECOMMENDED!!!

Chickentron 03-31-2013 12:24 AM

Completed a transaction with him recently. Fast replys and great communication. Was willing to hold a bunch of items for me for a coouple of weeks even though in the end it wasn't neccesary. He also went out of his way to meet me at work. Pleasure to deal with. Would happily deal with him again.

Tf4life 03-31-2013 03:55 PM

Bought a loose figure off him recently that was in excellent condition and complete as described. Item was also well packaged and arrived surprisingly early. It was a smooth, fast transaction and a pleasure to do business with.

Iron Moose 06-06-2013 05:31 PM

Got what I paid for pretty quickly and packed well. I am pleased.