Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Toys R Us Canada 30% off Transformers Sale (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=38028)

ryceball89 02-02-2012 08:09 PM

Re: Toys R Us Canada 30% off Transformers Sale

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 405810)
what? I was just in there today and bought Leader Sentinel Prime for $59.99, can I go back with my receipt and still get the 30% off? If I had have known sooner, I would have just waited till tomorrow to buy him

Pretty sure you can get it adjusted if you go back with your receipt :) I did it a couple weeks back! It's fun getting money back so you can spend more of it on plastic toys!

Ozrein 02-02-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 405810)
what? I was just in there today and bought Leader Sentinel Prime for $59.99, can I go back with my receipt and still get the 30% off? If I had have known sooner, I would have just waited till tomorrow to buy him

You're better off having picked it up today and get price adjusted tomorrow. Tomorrow the product may have sold.

Bountyan 02-02-2012 09:03 PM

Ima stop by TRU tomorrow when I go to see Chronicle.

ang3l3s 02-02-2012 09:03 PM

I just rechecked the flyer and it clearly says no deluxes ofr clearance items, DAMN!!

vohkuhl 02-02-2012 10:46 PM

I suggest you try at least, you may never know and that image Benzo posted...

Mike 02-02-2012 11:03 PM

ima bring my receipt in tomorrow and try at least, can't hurt :)

I want 20 bucks back!

Undrave 02-03-2012 01:48 PM

I'm gonna go try to get adjustement for those voyagers I bought last sunday. Maybe get something else with that money.

So the only FE toy I'm lacking is Bumblebee... I don't particularly like Bumblebee but the idea of having a full line up is tempting XD you guys think I should say 'screw it!' and grab him anyway?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 02-03-2012 01:55 PM

I'd originally decided to skip FE Bumblebee and get his RiD version instead, but recently picked him up due to a) wanting to get the Hot Shot redeco of the RiD mould without buying the same toy twice and b) after seeing some pictures of the RiD version there's some aspects of him I don't like (like the prominent hinge under his head.)

gagagalvatron 02-03-2012 02:57 PM

Well, at my local TRU, Deluxes are not on sale.

Shame, too, as they had Prime Deluxes and a huge restock of the DOTM Air Raid wave.

Alexander Quinn 02-03-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 406014)
So the only FE toy I'm lacking is Bumblebee... I don't particularly like Bumblebee but the idea of having a full line up is tempting XD you guys think I should say 'screw it!' and grab him anyway?

When he's on sale for $10 or less, grab him. At full price, he just isn't worth it. The chest is a pain in the but, the arms are weird and honestly, his alt mode paint apps just look off, but for $10 or less, he's good enough if you want a Prime version of the character. He's the worst of the FE Deluxes, IMO, but still better than the best DOTM Deluxe, if that helps.