Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hobbyist Prime (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16886)

Alexander Quinn 01-29-2011 05:01 PM

Re: Hobbyist Prime

My first customer, and a great first customer!! Friendly, fast payment, easy to talk to. A great guy that I would highly recommend doing buisness with. :)

Alexander Quinn 02-02-2011 11:32 AM

I have to really gush about H.P. here, because he really is a fantastic guy to deal with. I screwed up on my end of a deal, but he was completely understanding and easy to work through it with. If you have any doubts about dealing with him, vanquish them! He's a great guy to deal with!

Triplechanger 02-05-2011 09:44 AM

Great guy to do business with, a great communicator, and very honest!! If looking to get anything don’t hesitate, 100% recommended.

Darth Wave 02-19-2011 02:00 PM

Got a Jetfire off him, great communications! Thanks again for the Jetfire as he'll be going to my Evil Jetfire Project.

raiden0226 02-25-2011 01:18 AM

Totally upfront, great pictures take during the selling process, and his packing job was second to none! would definitely do business with him again.

G1s and a reissue God Ginrai

digitalskull 02-26-2011 01:58 PM

Sold him a Universe Hardhead with the Headrobot & it was a Flawless Transaction! Friendly emails & prompt payment... Most Recommended!!

sarmick01 02-26-2011 09:39 PM

Just realized I haven't left feedback for Hobbyist_Prime. I've done a couple trades as well as sold him some stuff and no problems whatsoever. Will hopefully deal with him again soon.

UltraMarknus 04-20-2011 08:08 PM

This man is a Saint! Sent me a G1 Shockwave peice that I desperately needed to fix mine. I am eternally in his debt! Just one of the good people!

King Benny 04-28-2011 12:04 PM

Another solid transaction with him... nothing I can say that hasn't been said already. Great guy to deal with... reliable as always.

Ben

Nexodis 10-20-2011 07:37 PM

Hobbyist Prime

Hobbyist Prime is an awsome person
Purchased Omega Supreme misb I love him haven't put him down all day... except to write this.

Price was almost too good to be true.
shipping was the fastest ever and much less than I thought it was gonna be.

If Hobbyist Prime has something you want, buy it you wont be sorry just really happy.

nexodis