Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=86638)

Decepticon Army 09-23-2022 09:59 AM

Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member leobreaker1977 for letting us know that Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur has been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at a Toys R Us in Ontario.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum

Robimus 09-23-2022 10:14 PM

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur released in Canada

I might pick this one up.

BirdLaw 09-23-2022 10:20 PM

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur released in Canada

I got one of these off Hasbro Pulse and his knee and ankle joints are so damn loose. So hard to get him to stand in almost any pose. I've tried floor polish but its not taking. Can't find the brand most recommend. Would I be better off with some clear nail polish?

JonoPrime 09-24-2022 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdLaw (Post 866721)
I got one of these off Hasbro Pulse and his knee and ankle joints are so damn loose. So hard to get him to stand in almost any pose. I've tried floor polish but its not taking. Can't find the brand most recommend. Would I be better off with some clear nail polish?

For the ankle joint I just popped off the foot, cut a small piece of electrical tape, placed it around the base, and then reattached the foot. Nice and sturdy now.

For the knees you may need to apply a few coats of floor polish to get to strengthen up. Nail polish does the same job as well.

imfallenangel 09-24-2022 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdLaw (Post 866721)

Get some acrylic top coat at most model shop or online. I use Tamiya brand with good results. It's much thicker than floor polish and should be left to dry overnight. but still, it's better to add a thin layer at a time and recoat it again if more is needed, as too thick may not dry correctly.

Nail polish has lots of additives, some that may be harmful to plastic and I would not recommend using such.

Brian12 09-26-2022 08:04 AM

My Mom was in the states a few weeks ago for vacation and she picked up the toy color Dinobot from a Target for me for a lil under 32 usd, which would still be cheaper than what Terrorsaur is going for here in TRU. And you guys are tellin me he's got loose joints on top of it? Oh man..

evenstaves 09-26-2022 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian12 (Post 866811)
My Mom was in the states a few weeks ago for vacation and she picked up the toy color Dinobot from a Target for me for a lil under 32 usd, which would still be cheaper than what Terrorsaur is going for here in TRU. And you guys are tellin me he's got loose joints on top of it? Oh man..

Can confirm this; in Targets in the US, toy-deco Terrorsaur is $22.99 USD
Today's conversion rate puts that @ ~$31.33 CAD (pre-tax)

For anyone who's able to (this is the catch), it's a damn bargain compared to TRU's ripoff markups