Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Toynado.ca feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82315)

TriBlurr 03-20-2021 05:31 AM

Toynado.ca feedback

Trying to track down some siege figures I missed,

Was just wondering if anyone has had experience ordering from Toynado?

Thanks

ssjgoku22 03-20-2021 03:00 PM

Re: Toynado, anyone order from there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriBlurr (Post 834932)
Trying to track down some siege figures I missed,

Was just wondering if anyone has had experience ordering from Toynado?

Considering cmdstore as well, if anyone has any reviews for them.

Thanks

There's couple reviews on Facebook, but that's all I can really find. I've never personally bought from them. The reviews are recent (from 2021), so they are in business. Here's the link to the Facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/pg/toynado.ca/reviews/

I'd try ordering something cheap first to test their reliability before spending any serious money.

wrx78 03-20-2021 08:19 PM

ordered and pre-ordered from cmdstore's website. prices are better. 4 times so far, orders went out quick with tracking, and the pre-orders went out soon as they got them.

been iffy on Toynado, almost tested them out for a small order. can't find any decent reviews or recommendations.

Twitcher 04-20-2021 07:28 PM

I’m taking the risk and trying out Toynado. I’m actually kind of scared? I find that “sold X in Y days” banner under every item to be sketchy, especially since it changes when you refresh.

I ordered Hotlink today. When I ordered it, it was $89. When I went to show a friend, it updated to $99. (But my order was/is still $89.)

I’ll try to remember to reply when the figure arrives, or if anything else happens. This thread popped up when I googled to see if Toynado is safe or not.

(Also wow, I didn’t realize I registered so long ago and have been lurking quietly for so long!)

Ransak The Elder 04-20-2021 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twitcher (Post 837605)
I’m taking the risk and trying out Toynado. I’m actually kind of scared? I find that “sold X in Y days” banner under every item to be sketchy, especially since it changes when you refresh.

I ordered Hotlink today. When I ordered it, it was $89. When I went to show a friend, it updated to $99. (But my order was/is still $89.)

I’ll try to remember to reply when the figure arrives, or if anything else happens. This thread popped up when I googled to see if Toynado is safe or not.

(Also wow, I didn’t realize I registered so long ago and have been lurking quietly for so long!)

Some just like to watch.....

Philtastic 04-20-2021 09:05 PM

They use some annoying sales tricks, as mentioned above, and have "market" prices for most things, but I've ordered from them, and all went well in my one experience.

Twitcher 04-20-2021 09:26 PM

Well that’s a bit of a comfort. Cortisol levels decreasing!

Twitcher 04-20-2021 11:11 PM

Oooh! I just got a notice saying they’ve shipped it out! So that’s same day shipping.

Twitcher 04-26-2021 06:05 PM

Re: Toynado.ca feedback

Alright, so my parcel just arrived today. Hotlink successfully acquired! Pretty good delivery speed, and in the box it was wrapped up in bubble wrap and newspaper, so the packaging was pretty well protected (even though I’m gonna take this sucker out of the box).

So I guess for future people googling and worrying about them like I did, this was a successful transaction.