Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Soundwave Spy Patrol Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79853)

Bruticus82 06-22-2020 08:27 AM

Re: Soundwave Spy Patrol Released in Canada

Well brick and mortar seems to be my only hope of getting a set, so this is good news for me.

Matrix_Holder 06-22-2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphatrion5 (Post 811700)
Wow some real idiots on here. I returned a couple to my local TRU and asked the guy if they were available in store and he said they weren’t. Could he be wrong, sure.

Speaking about yourself, eh. He was wrong and you definitely are too. You're relatively here/ almost no posts so lose the attitude. There have been a few sightings of the sets at toys r us, some have seen 20 or so on the shelf.

riderman 06-22-2020 07:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I always wanted this but missed the first 2 pack release at Toys R Us last time for Rumble. I saw this sighting report and called a few Toys R Us stores today. Pickering Toys R Us and Highway 7 and Bayview Richmond Hill Toys R Us both told me to go Thornhill and I called and called with no response so I headed there right away and there was 3 boxes left. To my surprise they also had a special starting today until Wednesday June 24th. BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF!! Think they also said that Whitby Toys R Us had some in store too.

TriBlurr 06-25-2020 01:26 PM

Pre-ordered mine through ebgames before everything shut down. Have no idea if its going to come in now. Though it hasn't been canceled yet

ssjgoku22 06-25-2020 01:53 PM

I saw like 20 of these sets at 97 St. TRU in Edmonton. These are being carried in store as well. Check your local TRU if you want one.

alternatorfan 07-10-2020 02:06 AM

And to let you guys know that doubledealer has a piece you can attach to decepticon knoc to look like his g1 counterpart awesome. A motor master.

Robimus 07-10-2020 09:44 PM

Tons of these at Polo Park TRU today in Winnipeg

Banshee 07-31-2020 10:32 PM

Does anyone have the TRU product code for their system?

athanato 10-12-2020 06:24 PM

TRU Sherway Gardens has 15 packs left of "Soundwave Spy Patrol 3rd Unit, Micromaster WFC-GS10" as of Oct 10. $29.99

athanato 10-12-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 814035)
Does anyone have the TRU product code for their system?

According to my receipt it's SKN: 477912