Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sponsor News: Automaton Toys older items back in stock (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=35557)

Super_Megatron 10-13-2011 09:21 PM

Sponsor News: Automaton Toys older items back in stock

1 Attachment(s)
Automaton Toys dropped by to let us know they just listed many older elusive toys and figures.

Here’s a small preview : TFX-01 City Commander Set with TFX-03 Add-On and Classics Ultra Magnus figure; Takara D-78 Predaking Giftset Reissue 2006; Bandai Soul Of Chogokin God Mars and Zambot3 sets; Energon Omega Supreme , Omega Sentinel, Black Unicron, Star Wars vehicles and Takara Masterpieces. Read on for more information.

AUTOMATON 10-13-2011 09:21 PM

Automaton Toys: from the Vault, vintage items!

Hi everyone! Hope everything's fine in your part of the universe!

From the Automaton Vault!! We have just uploaded many incredible vintage items up for the grab on Automaton Toys!! Those highly collectible items are MIB for most of them : carefully opened boxes with MINT items used for a photoshoot. A great opportunity to catch some very elusive toys and figures!

Here’s a small preview : TFX-01 City Commander Set with TFX-03 Add-On and Classics Ultra Magnus figure; Takara D-78 Predaking Giftset Reissue 2006; Bandai Soul Of Chogokin God Mars and Zambot3 sets; Energon Omega Supreme , Omega Sentinel, Black Unicron…and the list goes on! Also available are some Star Wars big vehicles and Takara Masterpieces!! Don’t miss your chance!

We have listed all the items under our ‘’Super-Heroes, Monsters and other stuff’’ section!
Visit us and check it out! Happy shopping! :clapping:

Bruticus82 10-13-2011 09:38 PM

Re: Automaton Toys: from the Vault, vintage items!

Yay! Great deals as always! :-)

Shepp 10-13-2011 09:49 PM

Holy crap on a crap stick! 289.99 for the whole Magnus lot? I should have picked up the add-on set back when it was new and cheap.

How much for the add-on set without Magnus?

STI 2NV 10-13-2011 10:10 PM

I am jealous of whoever bought gigastorm. I was too slow for him.

Picked up PE11 though can't wait for him to come.

racerguy76 10-13-2011 10:47 PM

I knew that PE11 wouldn't be there for long.

My wallet fought me off with a stick.

pandaprime 10-13-2011 11:03 PM

dagnabit I wasn't able to buy anything I was interested in getting. very bad timing on my part :( why was I so far away from a computer :banghead::banghead:

pulsedragon20 10-13-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 379208)
dagnabit I wasn't able to buy anything I was interested in getting. very bad timing on my part :( why was I so far away from a computer :banghead::banghead:

Same here, everything I wanted was already gone because I was busy at work!

Tech Spec 10-13-2011 11:57 PM

Must resist.... City Commander Set....

The 12th Prime 10-14-2011 12:59 AM

Just snagged the Nemesis Prime with the matching BTS trailer, sweet! But too bad on the scouting force set on here at the wrong time.