Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   elburrito (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=46526)

Bruticus82 04-15-2013 10:22 PM

elburrito

Sold two items to el burrito.

We had some extremely good communication. He's very easy-going and was not trying to "rush" the purchase through.

He paid promptly, and let me know when the items arrived that everything was alright.

Enjoy the figures man! Oh, and make sure to post some of your stop-motion on the boards sometime.

Dracomancer 06-08-2013 12:39 AM

Re: elburrito

Elburrito is a class-act. He sent me a Dr Arkeville figure from MP Skywarp that I'd been looking quite awhile for and asked nothing in return. He's the kind of guy who makes me feel good to be a part of this great TF community. I owe you one bro, and thanks again!

Johnboy 07-09-2013 08:10 PM

I sold Elburrito my G1 mirage. Very fast payment and a great guy to deal with.

Rev 08-29-2013 09:20 AM

Great buyer. Easy communication and patient when an item had to ship from Ontario to BC. Would deal with him any time. A+++++

muaddibprime 12-14-2013 02:13 PM

I purchased Classics two pack Ultra Magnus and Skywarp from elburrito. The exchange was good, toys are in near mint condition. Was right on time for our meet up, communication in person and via cybertron was awsome, Prices are good also. I would highly recomend elburrito for your tansformer needs.

zandergb 02-03-2014 03:07 PM

Elburrito shipped out the Classics Ramjet I bought quickly and at a fair price. Have no worries when buying something from this person!

crowbar 02-13-2014 04:56 PM

Recently acquired my AM-16 Jet Vehicon from elburrito. Super-fast, extremely good communication, rock-solid packaging (something that matters a lot to me). He even got back in touch with me after the package arrived to check and and make certain that it was awesome enough. And it is!

namomaz 02-24-2014 07:50 PM

El Burrito was my fastest transaction ever. It took 2 hours from the initial message to the payment and an hour later he came back to me with the tracking number :) Thank you my friend! Would buy from him anytime!

obakemono 02-26-2014 05:20 PM

Bought a MP YOTH prime (no trailer) from him. Super fast from payment to shipping. Extremely well packed. Got here in no time and in perfect condition. Highly recommended.

ParkseY 02-26-2014 05:56 PM

Good communication, fast shipping, highly recommended seller.