Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Cybertron.ca Podcast - Canadian Slag (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Canadian Slag Episode 67 - Let Me Trust You (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=43994)

GMfan 11-23-2012 01:24 AM

Canadian Slag Episode 67 - Let Me Trust You

Another episode of Canadian Slag that covers many topics our listeners asked us to discuss. Least favourite series and toy lines, how they could have been improved, a possible Go-bot "classics" toy line, thoughts on Arms Micron, and collection focusing are just some of the discussions you'll hear in this one. Strap in, and enjoy the madness.

Canadian Slag Episode 67 - Let Me Trust You
Host: Daniel w/ Chris, Ian, and Wendel
- TwintwistR - What line/series do you like the least? What changes could be made to that series to make you actually want to put out money for figures from that line?
- Micah M - Which Transformer molds you guys would like to see remade in a Go-Bot line?
- Nurse Midnight - What are your thoughts on Arms Micron as a toyline?
- TMIIWonkoNemesis - Since most TF fiction is about war between Autobots and Decepticons,if it were up to you,what other adversaries do you want?
- TJ Duckett - How should I manage what and when to buy figures? How to prioritize your buying while still being able to get everything in the long run?
- Gogdog - What alt mode should my d*** take?

DOWNLOAD NOW!

FOLLOW CANADIAN SLAG ON TWITTER!

Please e-mail any questions or topic ideas to canadianslag@gmail.com

WE'RE ON ITUNES! CLICK HERE! RATE AND REVIEW!

Stapler 11-23-2012 01:29 PM

Re: Canadian Slag Episode 67 - Let Me Trust You

Oh man, this one's looking like it'll be crazy all around. Can't wait to listen! :D

Malwave 11-23-2012 03:00 PM

I really hope Gog's question involves his DOG :(

Megatrons Cannon 11-23-2012 03:09 PM

"she's a tart" too funny!!

Malwave 11-23-2012 05:22 PM

well, having listened, I wanted to add an opinion on the AM line. I personally LIKE the idea, despite absolutely hating the Prime toyline, and I do agree with what Daniel mentioned; the price point is inflated a bit to accommodate for the Micron, so that's why I've avoided buying into it.

that is until they mentioned Lio Convoy with - of all characters - MOON. God damn it. :p

GMfan 11-23-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malwave (Post 473331)
well, having listened, I wanted to add an opinion on the AM line. I personally LIKE the idea, despite absolutely hating the Prime toyline, and I do agree with what Daniel mentioned; the price point is inflated a bit to accommodate for the Micron, so that's why I've avoided buying into it.

that is until they mentioned Lio Convoy with - of all characters - MOON. God damn it. :p

After recording this episode I have purchased my first Arms Micron. Jet Vehicon. He's awesome but at the same time I know if an American version was available I'd like it even more because it would have no ports EVERYWHERE on him, a gun that is just a gun and not something it doesn't need to be, and paint instead of crappy and horribly placed stickers. It's got merits if you like what it has to offer but mostly I just see them as cons (no pun intended)

Chaddicus 11-23-2012 06:19 PM

New podcast isn't up on iTunes, I need my fix!

GMfan 11-23-2012 08:20 PM

This is really starting to piss me off...I triple checked it after uploading this thread and all the info was there and less then a day later it disappears.

I'm sorry guys I have no idea what's causing this issue but I'll resubmit the iTunes info when I get home. Unfortunately can't do it while at work.

Protoman 11-23-2012 09:19 PM

skrilla 88 11-23-2012 09:28 PM

Great Podcast as usual. I skipped the last question. Thanks for making it the last question too.