Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   DOTM Calgary Movie Meet (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31757)

Autobot_Lancer 05-27-2011 07:55 PM

DOTM Calgary Movie Meet

(sorry if this has been posted)

Hey guys so i thought it was a good idea to have a meet up for the mid-night premier on the 29th. I know when i was living in edmonton we got there for 8:00 pm and waited in line, so mabe we could do the same thing.

So i don't know calgary and what theaters are good and who's showing it in Imax/Imax 3D so if you guys can decide on a theater and in what version to see it in that would be the best great, also what time would be best to meet.

jourdo 05-27-2011 09:29 PM

Re: DOTM Calgary Movie Meet

Mid-night? That is way past my bedtime. :(

CyberMnky 05-27-2011 09:44 PM

I'm hitting the midnight showing - though isn't it the night of the 30? We'll probably go to the Imax or Imax 3D for Chinook. For ROTF We got there for 8pm and were about 20th in line? But the upside was at about 9 30 or so they let us into teh theatre to sit and wait there where it was comfy.

Autobot_Lancer 05-27-2011 10:16 PM

The release date has been changed I just saw a trailer that said it was coming out on June 29th. So we would have to be at the theater for 8:00 on the 28th

RedOktobre 05-27-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autobot_Lancer (Post 341538)
(sorry if this has been posted)

Hey guys so i thought it was a good idea to have a meet up for the mid-night premier on the 29th. I know when i was living in edmonton we got there for 8:00 pm and waited in line, so mabe we could do the same thing.

So i don't know calgary and what theaters are good and who's showing it in Imax/Imax 3D so if you guys can decide on a theater and in what version to see it in that would be the best great, also what time would be best to meet.

I'd like to go and join you, but I live in Vancouver, BC.

General Tekno 05-27-2011 11:33 PM

I'm game.

chans formers 05-28-2011 12:42 AM

i'd be in,provided i'm not watching the wee one.

Jeem 05-28-2011 03:29 AM

Can I bring the $14 Optimus mask?

Still beats the $120 Oakley ones

BadJeff 05-28-2011 09:50 AM

This old man will be in bed...

Team Jetfire 05-28-2011 12:37 PM

Great idea, but as it is tradtion for me to go with my son and brother I won't be able to join you guys.

Perhaps we can do a get together later on??