Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Studio Series Devastator Prototype Display (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77982)

Super_Megatron 10-25-2019 07:42 AM

Transformers Studio Series Devastator Prototype Display

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...astator-01.jpg

Direct from MCM London convention, we have images of the Studio Series Devastator on display at the event. This is the combination of all Studio Series Constructicons, including prototypes of Overload and Scrapper. This is our first look at the proper combined form, since the first prototype we saw was a non-functional mock-up. Check out the images after the jump and then share your impressions om the 2005 Boards!

The post Transformers Studio Series Devastator Prototype Display appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

joshimus 10-25-2019 08:41 AM

Re: Transformers Studio Series Devastator Prototype Display

Interesting. I guess the arms are interchangeable since the crane arm should be on the left arm.

Alexander Quinn 10-25-2019 09:08 AM

Always a treat when these convention displays are set up by people who can’t be bothered to transform the figures correctly.

Aside from that, it’s interesting to see how much Overload is spread out across the combined mode. Thighs, chest, head. Seems like he acts like the glue that helps hold everything together.

RNSrobot 10-25-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 799480)
Always a treat when these convention displays are set up by people who can’t be bothered to transform the figures correctly.

Aside from that, it’s interesting to see how much Overload is spread out across the combined mode. Thighs, chest, head. Seems like he acts like the glue that helps hold everything together.

Yeah! Scavenger ends up kind of wadding up, and overload spreads out.

Pgianos 10-25-2019 08:32 PM

Looks like swamp thing

RNSrobot 10-25-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pgianos (Post 799509)
Looks like swamp thing

I know you mean that as a criticism, but Swamp Thing is fucking badass.

Nocturn 10-26-2019 12:59 PM

Hideous. Love it. Can't wait.

Spacemonkey 10-26-2019 01:09 PM

I can't be sure about it, but i stil think that it's going to be heavier than CW Titan Devastator even if it's shorter.

RNSrobot 10-26-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spacemonkey (Post 799554)
I can't be sure about it, but i stil think that it's going to be heavier than CW Titan Devastator even if it's shorter.

Having the first four releases in hand, I think you're right. Two deluxes and two Voyagers, allchonky. Long haul is thicc. Then add in two leaders and two more Voyagers.

Nocturn 10-26-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spacemonkey (Post 799554)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 799556)
Having the first four releases in hand, I think you're right. Two deluxes and two Voyagers, allchonky. Long haul is thicc. Then add in two leaders and two more Voyagers.

6 Voyagers vs 2 Deluxes, 4 Voyagers, and 2 Leaders. I expect SS Devy to have much more mass, even if the CW Devy is taller. CW Devy is pretty skinny and very upright. SS Devy has a physique more like a Gorilla's; wide, hunched over.

Long Haul and Rampage are pretty hefty for voyagers, as well. Suitable, since they're the legs.