Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chimungmung shipping question .... (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=54633)

smoothyg35 07-17-2014 10:28 AM

Chimungmung shipping question ....

Hey guys - just wanted to know if any of your guys have delt with Tony at Chimungmung ??

And how long did shipping take to reach you once you ordered the item. I'm on the east coast - Montreal. If anyone could shed some light, I would really appreciate it :highfive: :canada:

Akroyer 07-17-2014 10:49 AM

Re: Chimungmung shipping question ....

I dealt with him a few times, but that was over a year or more ago now. No problems, everything went good. If I remember right it took about a couple weeks to arrive in NB.

DuG 07-17-2014 11:06 AM

Everytime I've delt with him it's been for items that were in stock and I was always surprised at how fast shipping was compared to other sellers/stores that I purchased from at the same time.

RocketGTR 07-17-2014 11:14 AM

The last order I did with him arrived in about 5 business days. I'm on the Westcoast.

mastereh 07-17-2014 11:17 AM

I've had awesome shipping from Tony; things always arrive within a week of being shipped out. I'm in the GTA .

Oreobuilder 07-17-2014 11:21 AM

I'm in Montreal as well and order from Chimungmung regularly, mostly for third party stuff. Their orders always come well packed and take less time to arrive than when I order from the US, so about 5-6 business days. Once, I placed my order on a Sunday and had the box at my door on the Thursday - not even 4 full business days! Hong Kong post is more efficient than Canada Post by far.

Also, no duty is charged.

OB

mrluthor 07-17-2014 06:25 PM

Usually within 15 days. I ordered a Salmoore (not Cy-kill) figure on June 30 th I received it on July 14 so about 11 business days. I am in Windsor, Ontario.

Vagabond Elf 07-20-2014 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oreobuilder (Post 589339)
I'm in Montreal as well and order from Chimungmung regularly, mostly for third party stuff. Their orders always come well packed and take less time to arrive than when I order from the US, so about 5-6 business days. Once, I placed my order on a Sunday and had the box at my door on the Thursday - not even 4 full business days! Hong Kong post is more efficient than Canada Post by far.

Also, no duty is charged.

OB

I suspect you can credit both of those things to the indifference of the Montreal CBSA office, rather than any efficiency or inefficiency of of any postal outlet.

I've noticed packages from the US are more likely to receive scrutiny by customs than those from China or Japan, too - which is usually the main source of the delay.

As to the OP - I haven't dealt with Chimungmung in years, and back then it was pretty slow; but then I wasn't paying for particularly fast shipping, either.

wervenom 07-20-2014 09:15 AM

Experiencing first time dealing with this company. Ordered product June 21, was said to ship June 25-28. There was a delay with the manufacturer. Item finally shipped July 15 and has not hit Canadian shores as of yet. My guess would be here at the end of the week or beginning of next