Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Images of Takara Legends Fembots ? Nightbird, Slipstream, and Blackarachnia (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=59885)

Super_Megatron 06-26-2015 08:50 AM

New Images of Takara Legends Fembots ? Nightbird, Slipstream, and Blackarachnia

Malwave 06-26-2015 09:09 AM

Re: New Images of Takara Legends Fembots ? Nightbird, Slipstream, and Blackarachnia

guys preorder these on HLJ. 25 bucks each, and for that Black Arachnia, that feels like I'm ripping them off :raisetheroof:

sooo goooooood!

wervenom 06-26-2015 09:47 AM

Re: New Images of Takara Legends Fembots ? Nightbird, Slipstream, and Blackarachnia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malwave (Post 646482)
guys preorder these on HLJ. 25 bucks each, and for that Black Arachnia, that feels like I'm ripping them off :raisetheroof:

sooo goooooood!

Just did thanks

UltraPrimal 06-26-2015 10:03 AM

Not digging the translucent boobs on Blackarachnia. I wonder if these are final versions or not, since Nightbird's sai's are now solid when before they were translucent. Also, that huge grin on Slipstream is a little too much. Makes her look like Prime Starscream, ironically. She'd be better off with a sassy smirk or scowl.

Omegatron 06-26-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrimal (Post 646489)
that huge grin on Slipstream is a little too much. Makes her look like Prime Starscream, ironically. She'd be better off with a sassy smirk or scowl.

I agree with you. It's too bad because otherwise I really like the figure.

Darth Cylon 06-26-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malwave (Post 646482)

sooo goooooood!

I did PO all 3 but decided to cancel Blackarachnia. I have no emotional connection to BW.

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrimal (Post 646489)
Not digging the translucent boobs on Blackarachnia. I wonder if these are final versions or not, since Nightbird's sai's are now solid when before they were translucent. Also, that huge grin on Slipstream is a little too much. Makes her look like Prime Starscream, ironically. She'd be better off with a sassy smirk or scowl.

The translucent parts were only used to indicate the remolded parts in the prototype. Also the Windblade mode is so small you could barely see the actual facial detail .

RNSrobot 06-26-2015 11:52 AM

Wow. By far the best black arachnia to date. Slipstream looks "animated" enough to display with Animated.

RNSrobot 06-26-2015 11:54 AM

What is shipping like from HLJ?

positivelyken 06-26-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 646509)
What is shipping like from HLJ?

I'm wondering about this too. These fembots are really tempting, but it's already been an expensive year. Is there any chance Hasbro might release them here?

RNSrobot 06-26-2015 02:44 PM

Their site sucks on mobile. I'll try later on the lappy and see what it comes out to.

Slipstream doesn't look prime. She looks animated. Not a fit for a classics shelves... Imo the intent seems to be to fill a gap in the animated Starscream Clone lineup.

My BW and Animated shelves need these.