Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Figures Revealed! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73157)

Super_Megatron 07-13-2018 03:50 PM

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Figures Revealed!

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...iege-Promo.jpg

Hasbro is teasing out images (via Game Informer) of the next Transformers Generations line of figures a bit early ahead of San Diego Comic Con 2018.* The tagline is War for Cybertron with a sub-sub tagline of Siege.* So “Transformers: Generations: War for Cybertron: Siege” (or something :)) Shown off are Optimus Prime, Sideswipe and Firedrive.** Firedrive is what they are calling a Battle Master and seems to be in the smaller price point range of $5.99, converting from mini-bot to weapon.* Optimus is a Voyager at $29.99 and Sideswipe is a Deluxe at $19.99, both with a very » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Figures Revealed! appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

ssjgoku22 07-13-2018 03:59 PM

Re: Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Figures Revealed!

Damn these look good. Can't wait!

Napseeker 07-13-2018 04:28 PM

I guess the rumors were true. Price increases on deluxe and Voyager, right? If they're now $20US and $30US respectively, are we now looking at paying $30CAN and $40CAN?

theoneyouknowleast 07-13-2018 04:30 PM

ouch on the prices, they better be beyond amazing for those prices.

wervenom 07-13-2018 04:34 PM

We best be getting Autobot Target Masters now!

Napseeker 07-13-2018 04:36 PM

I'm not liking the "battle damage" deco on the Optimus. I kind of hope the silver markings on his shoulders are stickers (but I doubt it) that I can peel off or not apply. The silver on the upper legs look deliberately "dirty" too, obviously to suggest battle-worn metal. If this extra paint apps is part of the reason for the price jump, they can leave this crap out...

Longshot 07-13-2018 07:03 PM

I like Firedrive the most. I've taken a real liking to the "minis" that Hasbro has been putting out.

Nocturn 07-13-2018 08:19 PM

Not into the battle damage, not into the price points, not into buying the same characters over again. Look like an easy pass for me personally, unless they announce something amazing/obscure or just more up my alley (ie Beast Wars)

Like we have CHUG Dlx Sideswipe and Voy Prime already, why should I buy them again, Hasbro? At a higher price even?

Hoping we see more characters who could actually use new figures... Ratchet and Ironhide come to mind...

TRUCKvsGUN 07-13-2018 08:22 PM

The overly-selective wear doesn't do it for me. Not sure if I'll go balls-deep on this line like I have the Prime Wars trilogy or move on from Generations. At the minimum, I'll be getting that OP.
Quote:

Like we have CHUG Dlx Sideswipe and Voy Prime already, why should I buy them again, Hasbro? At a higher price even?
Well, those toys are a full decade old.

TRUCKvsGUN 07-13-2018 08:45 PM

Also, lol @ Firedrive sucking his own ****.